CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day 47

Today was the maddening day whereby I thought I had training, but it got cancelled. *copy and paste from main blog* : When I asked to cancel, he refused and insisted that I go. *long story breathe in and breathe out* Anyway, the point is that I am ultra-pissed at the cancellation for today because :
a. leaving me alone in Taipan with lots of time on my hands = pigging out. Especially when I have a fat novel on hand;
b. if I know he was going to cancel on me today, then I wouldn't have gone to the gym at all. I would've stayed at home and watch Star Celeb;
c. I would've SLEPT at home... done my laundry. All the menial things that should take place instead of going to the gym!

For point (a), I don't know about you passionate readers, but I can't think of anything nicer but reading and eating at the same time. Or drinking, I'm not partial. Reading in Starbucks with a frappucino in one hand and a delectable slice of cake in front of me? Sounds wonderful. Reading in McDonalds with a stack of french fries, one hand holding my book and another hand absent-mindedly dipping fries and popping them into my mouth? Great, when can we go! You get the idea. And for your information, I loveeee to read. No wonder I've been gaining weight religiously as well (that answers your question x!). Anyway, I knew the lure of going to McDs was strong because I had time & Thief of Time on my hands. Told myself, "Just get fries. Less sinful. Just the fries!". Ended up finding out that there's now a FISH FOLDOVER in McDonalds... *_* Of course I must try! XD And erm... I still want those fries! Erm, I might as well get the whole set!

Before I realised he cancelled on me, I spent 20 minutes on this stepper like machine. Was damn emo because I couldn't cycle (left book in my car accidentally and cycling for one hour without MTV or book is boredom personified). Then spent 20 minutes on the crosstrainer thinking it was warm-up for the training session. After 20 minutes and no one to take my heart rate (and I swear, this time it went up to 202... is my arteries clogged or something??), I went over to the fitness center and asked for the trainer...

He is sick! I mean, seriously, he has a stomachache + headache. I should pity him, but I'm pitying myself first. =p

Ok la, get well soon trainer. And not just because I'm steadily growing heavier and need your help desperately.

0 comments: