CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Day 44

Some compassion la pls!! Today my trainer and I actually had sort of an argument which was.. erm.. quite LOUD at the 3rd floor of the gym. What happened was this... I ate like, just 2 hours before I had training. And boy was it a large meal. =p Anyway, then I went to the gym. Walked on the threadmill (6.5kph) for about 13 minutes and then ran (9kph) for the last 2. I still felt good! I reckoned my digestive system decided to be a bit efficient today.

Then I went for 20 minutes on the crosstrainer. Still felt good! Heck, I'm supposed to remain at 7 - 8 kph on that thing, but I was up to 9 with no problems. As arranged in previous meeting, trainer arrived when there was 5 mins more to go and got my heart rate...

He said, "today we will do some floor exercises!" Fine by me. Started with altogether 15 x 3 sets lunges per leg. Omg. Started to feel dizzy, what more the floor exercises area is cordoned off, so there isn't much ventilation there.

Then we did this chest press "fly" thingy. Basically your arms are extended out like, 180 degrees, then you move your arms in while pulling on the weights until your hands meet each other in the middle. Yeah they call this the "fly". Anyway... I did one set, and then started feelin damn not good. Not to mention that yesterday I was helping Pauline at "the factory", so I was standing the whole of yesterday with my head bent down to stick labels on their products. Anyway, my neck got some kinda stiffness. So in the middle of the second set I really just gave up la. I said I really cannot do it and can we move on to the next machine. And he shouted at me ... T_T He said, "What's wrong with you?? Which part is pain? If you cannot tahan I can help you, don't just give up." So I said, "I feel like vomitting ok! You know.. puking?!?!?!" And all these muscular men around the area looked scared. Hehehe.

After some further explanation, he understood.... anyway, I still felt bad about the whole thing la. I just hate that he thinks that I'm such a slacker to just simply wanna give up and not do something because it's tough. Have I shown that kinda behavior throughout the whole time I have done training? In fact I think I'm probably the easiest and most take-initiative trainee ever... cis...

After that floor exercises... nothing much to explain here, so let me just list out what we did...

3x15 back pulldown...
3x15 shoulder with 5lb weight while sitting on the ... ball.
3x15 bicep curls with 5lb weight
3x15 tricep extension with 5lb weight
70 sit-ups
20 sit-ups with legs crossed (hard to explain, but I think it's way cool, can't wait to try it out myself)
3x15 glute exercises. Hard to explain how to do this one but you kinda end up looking like a mermaid waving her tail on a rock. ~_^

After that I felt energetic enough to finish the remaining two sets on the 'fly' machine. So all wells that ends well right?

Ended with 15 minutes on the stationery bike. =) I was feeling real sien at this time and I thought, the trainer will never know if I just sneak off and go for a well-deserved shower right? But somehow I hung on. Never cheat yourself, ladies and gents.

By the way, I am in the September 07 Group Exercise schedule booklet. To see the wonderful Leech, check out the GX Pyjamas Jam THeem Class. I am best Dressed #2. Kawaii ne?!? :D

0 comments: