CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Day 40

The good thing about blogging about my fitness routine on blogger is that I can see at a glance how "active" I have been at the gym. Just look at the amount of posts per month to your left. Gosh! I only went to the gym 4 times in August. That almost beats my laziness record in Fitness First. In all fairness ya... pls remember my sudden demise of something known as 'transportation'...

But I vow to be a gymrat back in September! See. Here I am today. And ... I think I got my stamina back!

I cycled for 25 minutes, ensuring that I kept at abouts 90 (is this kph or rpm?). It was pretty tricky considering that I'm trying to read Equal Rites (Terry Pratchett) at the same time. =p *tak malu*

After that, I went for Body Combat, which I thought would be Terence's class, but there's a new instructor! Called Nicholas! He's pretty good too, and the class was damn semangat today. I love all the tracks that he did, which included Living on a Prayer, a few of Scooter's tracks (tak ingat nama ady), So What (the best muay thai track, after Shake Your Body... =-p). Serious I was so semangat throughout the entire class, the total opposite from yesterday's Body Attack session.

I had enough energy to go for Jazzercise after that, but I didn't want to stay out too late. Had some stuff to do at home. But as luck would have it, after I had shower and all... it was raining cats and dogs outside. Ugh! Hate to drive back in the rain, hate to wade through all the rushing water (like a river) and can't go home to go online either! Serious lightning going on there.

Anyway... I'm feeling real energise and upbeat now. I've lost that extra 1kg that I gained NOT going to the gym (serious, it's so easy to gain weight, damn scary actually. What if one day I had loads and loads of stuff to do and really cannot go gym for like a few months, will I end up like the starring character in 200lb beauty? :p). So for the weigh-in this Friday, I think I'm going to be at a very respectable weight. =)))

0 comments: