CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Day 43

Training! But I wasn't sure if there would be training since the instructor was sick the day before. So I was all prepped up to go for Body Jam instead. Arrived, ran for 20 minutes on the threadmill. Then I walked downstairs and asked if the trainer was in. And he was!

So this was training for day #1 :
++ 20 minutes on the cross training machine. I negotiated that next time I will start this part by myself, and he will be around for the last 10 minutes. I don't want to waste precious training time doing warm up, although he says that this is to measure my heart rate. FYI, so far it's always maxed out at 168 - 170. Does this mean like, I'm weak and therefore my heart needs to beat more than others when exercising? I don't know la. Damn dumb blonde when it comes to exercise.

++ 3sets leg press
++ 3sets back extension thingy
++ 3 sets bicep curl
++ 3 sets tricep extension
++ 3 sets chest press
++ 3 sets shoulder press
++ 60 sit ups.

I think that's it. An hour seems to just fly by so fast, doesn't it? *sigh*

0 comments: