CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Day 46

Training again! Grr... today a bit angry with the trainer. Why can't I have a good relationship with my trainer ala Pauline with hers? I think mine wants to kill me too.

I arrived early at the gym, but still too late for Body Jam (which I was hoping to go for). Ended up cycling for an hour on level 3, 7-8mph. Reading Mort by Terry Pratchett. Finished the book, and Mr You was right! This is one of the nicest nicest Pratchett books that I have ever read! *happy*

After that I did the "warm up" cardiovascular exercise for the trainer. Again, 20 minutes on the damn crosstrainer. I'm getting quite used to it. But because I had been cycling for so long, my legs were a bit tired. I allowed myself to dip below 7mph.

This was the workout for today :
a. 3 x 15 leg curls (7.5kg)
b. 3 x 15 chest press (10kg)
c. 3 x 15 lateral lift (for shoulders - 10kg)
d. 3 x 15 back pull?? for back la. - 10kg
e. 3 x 15 overhead triceps
f. 3 x 15 bicep curls (7.5kg)
g. 30 + 30 + 20 sit ups . (I did this alone cos trainer went to see boss. Since he was away I did 20 extra sit ps)
h. 30 + 30 butterfly sit ups. (Hard to explain this one, but it really works your upper abs!)

Today while I was attempting to do a grasshopper (to work the glutes) saw the side profile of my calves. Omg, more muscular than ever.

At least not fat. Just damn muscular. Compared it to this uncle's calves (he was on the mat next to mine doing sit ups too)... I totally pwned him. Scary huh? I'm so macho it hurts.

2 comments:

YOU! said...

Mort rules! :p have you read subsequent ones with Mort and Susan?

New Jam is totally cool right!!!!

Leech The Leceh said...

ya ya!! mort is damn nice! I read the one with susan inside... thief of time. That one was really good too!!

NEW JAM IS DAMN DAMN DAMN NICE!! Have you started teaching classes again? :P Rihanna's Umbrella is the nicest recovery track ever!! =)