CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Day 54

Went for Body Jam again --- Jason's class has a lot of supporters! I left work early just to ensure I would make it for his class. Very the model employee. Anyway, it was fab, told you I love this new release! Am sad though cos it's the end of the month, which means he's going to revert back to a mix of old and new after this. Sigh! At least there's still 2 more days left to the month...

After Body Jam, I walked for about 10 minutes on the threadmill, watching Dancelive (some Jennifer Lopez reality tv show on MTV), which was really nice to watch. Damn, I really like watching all these dance-related shows. Even though I don't really pay attention to their music, I like watching Big Bang as well because those Korean boys can really dance up a storm, omg!

Training today was concentrating on burning fat, so this was what we did today :
a) 15 minutes on the cross-trainer
b) 3 sets (16, 18, 20) of abductor at 30lb
c) 3 sets (16, 18, 20) of adductor at 30lb
d) 15 minutes on the cardio wave. THIS WAS HELL.
e) 3 sets (16, 18, 12) per leg for lunges
f) 2 sets (10 + 10) of squats that work your lower back

That's it. =\ The trainer then spent more time trying to convince me to top up the amount of sessions that we have left. Damn sien. When talk about $$ they can really spend a lot of time. Oh well, I understand they have targets to meet and all that, but training is not cheap. I only took training because I wanted to learn how to use the machines more, and to learn how to lose weight effectively, yet remain toned. But I had bonus then! Now I got no money... and they are teaching me how to go into credit card debt... -_____-

SIEN!

0 comments: