CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Day 52

Skipped gym on Monday because of heavy workout the previous day + work. So I definitely had to go on Tuesday, although I hmm-ed and haw-ed over it quite a lot because there's not much group-x classes that I like on that day. =\ But how could I have forgotten? There's Body Jam. I don't know whose class it's supposed to be originally, but Farah took over, and on this particular day, Tina took over from Farah. =p The takeover of the takeover.

Before the class started, forgetful me was going, "Why am I here? Do I like the new release? This will be my second time doing it... erm... did I say I like it? I remember writing that I like it." So on and so forth. @_@ But once the music started playing, I DEFINITELY REMEMBER LOVING IT. Gosh, one of my favourite releases (but not of all time). I'm really loving cardio club now. =)

I found this girl's really nice write up on the latest release. I don't like the warm-up because it's TOO simple, Tambourine is really nice but some of the heel turns can get quite complicated. Sometimes I act aunty-ish and wonder if I could twist my ankle dancing to this choreo. :P I REALLY love the Latin track, I like it when it's slow and romantic, and I like it when Jennifer Lopez gets loud and our movement becomes bigger and more dramatic. =) One and Only (the OTHER fall out boy track in the latest releases) is great to dance to when you're more familiar with the steps, otherwise beware of accidents galore in the class! I really like this track because you can really get a good work out here. Still need to get a hang of the chest pumping action during Do It Again though.

Jam De Podium is a cool performance track, I wish I could get a hang of the bounce though. If you can't, don't just stand back and drink your water, just jump along, everyone has fun in this track.

And lastly, although I do not like Shakira & Beyonce's Beautiful Liar, I think the choreography for our cool down is very sexy - great to dance to. =) You should've seen how everyone persuaded Tina to do the cool down (she thought of skipping it because she came in a little late - which is understandable when you're the last minute replacement instructor). Heh!

Before Body Jam, I worked out for 20 minutes on the crosstrainer, and after the class, I did my 100 sit ups. 50x normal and 50x "butterfly" style. Mmm... I think that's all for that day. Was a pretty good workout. =)

0 comments: