CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Day 82

Finally the day has come ... the last last absolute last that I have to see of the personal trainer. Not because he "tortures" me so much during each session, in fact, I would have nothing to complain about if he does that. More of personality issues I suppose... well, I don't want to go into that so much, not good to upset someone else's ricebowl right? But I definitely will NOT be recommending him to any of my friends!

Regardless of whatever has happened, my body fat percentage has gone even lower now. It's now at 20%... which is RIGHT IN the range for "athletes" level according to good ol wikipedia. I suppose that's why the trainer had nothing to say when he gave me my final reading? I suppose the percentage could be even lower, I'm about to get my period, so fat % in the body generally goes higher, AND I had a hearty lunch. Anyway, it's a great feeling that despite doing all that, it was still a low reading. ;) But guess what? From the last reading (taken in Oct 14) til today, I didn't lose any fat. What happened was that I GAINED PURE MUSCLE. HAHAHAHAHA. How the fcuk did that happen? I did so much cardio! So now I weigh even further from my desired 49kg. But it's still ok, cos when people look at me, they DO think I am under 50kg. Hahaha! (It's all the gigantic t-shirts I wear la).

For our final PT, this is what we did :
-> 45 minutes on the cross trainer (I arrived early, so that's why I went on it for so long, but not very high intensity. Just kept it around 7-8 at level 6. I think I should DECREASE intensity on the cardio machines if I want to lose fat... hmmm...)
-> did a circuit training for (Total 3 circuits):
a. lunges
b. seated row
c. chest press
d. shoulder press
e. triceps extension
f. bicep curl
g. cardio wave
Each circuit, decreased in weight, but increased in reps. For lunges, started at 15, ended with 20. Seated row started @ 19kg, decreased 2.5kg each time. Chest press started at 15kg, decreased 2.5kg. Shoulder press started at 10kg, triceps & biceps @ 15kg. Cardio wave intensity at level 6 throughout. First round for 4 minutes, ended @ 6 minutes. Was a good workout... seated row was definitely less than what I put for myself when I train alone, but everything else was higher than I'm used to. Regardless, I stepped up to it and I think I didn't suffer too much... except for the shoulder press! Think my deltoids need working out on... totally suffering, even at 10kg!

That's all for today... here's to more decrements in my body fat percentage! Cheers!

2 comments:

Chart Smart said...

Nice Blog :)

myCoffee said...

Hey, congrats on your new body fat reading! By the rate you are going, I think you will achieve your goal in no time! :)