CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Day 91

Yahooo.... I finally changed the layout of my page. :P Not done by me of coz (already had a hard time designing around my main blog), just got a customized one. =) Yup, I've been a real lazy girl, not been going to the gym as frequently as I did last month. Period, eye problems, lack of sleep etc... some of my excuses. Choose the one you think is best.

My eye problems... caused by a faulty contact lens (I think there's scratches on it). I have to go to Seksyen 20 tomorrow to see the family optician and order a new one (it's semi-permeable - permanent lens, that's why have to susah-payah get a new one instead of buying from random eyewear store). Anyway, because of all this, I had to wear my glasses to the gym. Damn not comfortable lor!

I really don't know how people who wear specs do it! All I know is that I keep worrying that my specs will fly off and get stomped on by another class participant. Thankfully for me, Body Jam was quite tame today. For some reason, Jason decides to do everything Latin (something to do with the new release having a complicated Latin track), and some more I was 15 minutes late for the class. Memang hardly sweat at all! FYI, I don't really like Latin tracks in my Body Jam class. :P There's only a few I like, which is the Ran Kan Kan performance track (we did that today! yay!), Hips Don't Lie and La Bamba (not Ricky Martin's La Bomba ya!). So I was really... just going through the motions but no "feel". Some more I was standing at the back corner of the class. Really no "feel" la. :P (And with the stupid specs on my face.. lagi no feel. How to feel sexy doing Latin track when I "feel" damn 9 ugly!?)

The funniest part about Body Jam class was halfway through, the kakak who cleans the gym suddenly came in. At first I thought she wanted to wipe down the weights or something. (This was during the recovery track - Umbrella btw) Suddenly she kicked off her slippers and started dancing along! Of coz not like very good la, total newbie style, but damn cute lor! I was so surprised, hahaa! And she tried to ask Cindy to teach her how to dance but Cindy ignored her .. damn bad la you. ;p ;p Someone "alerted" Jason about his new student and he said, "Is she for real ah?" Aiyo yam kung, people already dancing so happily in his class some more ask if she's for real?? :P I think she cannot help but be attracted to
the song, the dance, the INSTRUCTOR. Hohoho...~~

Did my weight training by myself after that. Simple la.. tried to top it up a notch here and there:

~ level 7 all the way for 20 minutes on the Cardio Wave machine (my favorite work-out song for the moment is Mason vs Princess Superstar's Perfection Exceeder. Damn catchy!)

~ Adduction and abduction (35lb, 30lb, 25lb for 25, 30 and 35 reps respectively). Think this is too much, will lower down next week

~ Leg press (40kg, 40kg, 30kg)

~ Chest press (12.5kg, 10kg, 7.5kg) --- getting there. Almost time to top it up

~ Back extension (19kg, 17kg, 14.5kg) --- too heavy. I think I must've jotted down wrongly when I said I started at 19kg. It's damn fcuking heavy. !!!! Should start somewhere around 15kg in fact.

~ Triceps and biceps (12.5kg, 10kg, 7.5kg)

No abs because I suspected we would be doing it later for BC Conditioning.

Yup, next was Body Combat. Usually I don't go for the 9.05pm slot because of Project Runway hahaha! But since it has ended (and the feller who I had been rooting for from the beginning has won), I can now gym for as long as I like. :P :P The new BC slot in Taipan is being done by Alex C, but today got a pleasant surprise as he tarik in Adrian and Jack (previously this slot belonged to him) as well. What's the occassion? Some more got matching outfits all.

The class was pretty darn enjoyable, oh man I so loved it when they did Shake Ya Shimmy for recovery track. Not because it's easy (it ain't!) but because it's such a fun song! My god, why no one else bergembira also? :D The first 3 tracks were all from the recent release, the new-release-expert Adrian taught those tracks. Hehe. After that was Jack with I'm So Excited (happy! Long time didn't do this one either), Bagpipes (lovely!! never done in a long time either!) and Shake Ya Shimmy. I didn't know Jack likes the old tracks... if I knew I would've gone for his class ages ago. :P I think I only attended one class of his. :P

Alex C took over for the last 2 tracks. Muay Thai was a rather old track... I remember Swee used it for a Halloween Theme class before. Not sure of the name. Last track was Ride on Time which is damn fun track, but everyone in the class like no energy already, no clapping also. Cis bedebah. Conditioning was Sound of the Underground (horrible push ups but I love the sit ups!) and one very very very weird song for cool down that I have never done before, or at least done it the way Alex taught!!

Su-Yee was also in the class, stood in front of me. Was so happy because that means I could go and tail her movement instead of straining to see the 3 guys in front. :D One thing I miss about BC in Consplant is that there were so many regulars there that it didn't matter where you stood, you sure will be able to see someone to follow his/her movement! :)

Anyways, that's all from me today. I know I sound damn arrogant / elitist sometimes, but I'm not ok? I'm all for helping new comers and I know I myself have hell lots more to improve on. But I just hope everyone can ... bergembira in the group X classes la. Don't be so serious can? We're all out of the office already what. X_X

Peace!!!!

0 comments: