CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Day 93

I am soooooooooooo happy today. =) =) Body Combat with Terence was mucho excellent as usual. That dangerous guy that I blogged about from the last class moved super far from me, maybe he reads my blog? @_@ Anyway if he does --- sorry about the 'graphic' description on your movements but I still think you're super dangerous lor. But keep up your fighting spirit... just do it when I'm 10m radius away from you. :P :P

Had 10 minutes on the strider before the class started. Nowadays got a lot of restless energy la. Cannot sit still, 10 minutes also must do some form of exercise. Went into class, and the class was packed as usual. There was a new lady (Joey) who shadowed Terence today. Anyway, she didn't present any tracks, and I couldn't really see her movement since she stood nearer to the other side of the class... but she looks very friendly and approachable. =) Who knows maybe will be a permanent instructor in TF one day...

Quite lazy to write out all the songs that we did today (actually it's been 3 hours since class ended at time of writing and I'm really sleepy, can't remember anything now) so I'll just quickly outline my top reasons why the class was awesome today :


  1. We had Shake Ya Body for Muay Thai. !!!!!!!!!!! Cannot express how awesome this muay thai track is. Yes, definitely my favorite MT track of ALL. And gosh, it's been ages and ages and ages since I last did this track okay! But once the music starts, the choreo seems so familiar. My favorite part is of course the knee & guard part. That's when you really ah shake ya body! XD



  2. I will do anything for love, but I won't do THAT for recovery. Hahaha, this Meatloaf song is quite famous for making people ask, "What is THAT?" Haven't done this track in ages upon ages also so it was a happy reunion. :P



  3. Come With Me for the upper body workout. Again, long time haven't done this track! Eh, not boasting ok but I used to be SUPER good at this track. So good until XXX from CF told me that I was good at combat considering I only had been at it for 1 year (at that time). And he called me "the machine" wtf. That time very ber-stamina la. Again, it was a happy reunion to do this track again. =)



  4. Jack (another BC instructor, upon many other GX classes that he is an instructor for) joined Terence's class... as a participant! So that means he was on the floor with the rest of us... and he was just next to me!! Eh, please before you misunderstand let me further explain! I just absolutely love it when an instructor or a super awesome regular is standing near me because then I get to spy on their movements and correct myself or use them as a gauge on how high I should kick, etc. And if you forget any steps, you can be guaranteed that if you look at them, you can catch up on the steps you missed. AND you push yourself to go harder, stronger, faster (erm... yeah kinda stealing from Kanye's song here) because they are motivating you. So yeah, I loved it wey!!



    This is not to say that if he wasn't in the class, you can't use the instructor as a gauge, but it's different ya know? For one thing the mirror thing can get confusing some of the times, and the super active instructor could be running all over the class and then who are you going to refer to la? The person next to you! So isn't it awesome if the person next to you is also a BC instructor? Hehehe.



Mmm yay... happy combatting day. =) Only problem is my specs of course. I really hope they can give me my new lens by this Saturday... I'm really tired of dealing with my unstable spectacles that keep slipping down my face / bouncing on my nose. Sigh sigh.

And Terence!! Thanks for nearly kicking off my head!! I'm quite attached to it y'know? Maybe some warning before you do that next time? :P
And thanks (genuinely) for doing the awesome-est Muay Thai track ever today. Muwahhaha... =)

0 comments: