CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Day 79

To be honest, I'm getting a wee bit lazy. Was supposed to go Hot Yoga yesterday but skipped when I saw the horrendous traffic going into Taipan. They're doing some crappy renovation works around the area so things are SUPER HECTIC around 7pm. Totally no mood to work out, missed Kishore's class. Told myself to Be Good and not miss Sony's class tonight as well.

But reviewing my performance @ Hot Yoga... I think it's better if I had skipped! I was so sleepy that I was yawning almost 30% of the time, and whenever I held a position, I would think, "So nice if I could fall asleep like this". I think Sony also tulan seeing me cos he didn't fix my positions at all, and all the yoga instructors can so clearly see I'm a n00b, and they always help the n00b. But I was totally ignored! Good also la, cos I really couldn't be bothered much....

Sigh... very sleepy now. Better get a good rest cos got lots of nice classes on Fridays... ttyl. ;p

0 comments: