CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 85

Woke up late today, planned to go Jaya 33 for the entire day, but since I was already late and I didn't want to forego Body Combat, went for Adrian's class. So glad that I went because although he did mostly new tracks, he did the NICE new tracks that I like, hehehe. Such as Wasabi, Amadeus (now I know the name of the ginga-friendly track!), Vogue, and this Scooter song for the final track. I think it's Back in the UK? Not sure. Anyway that track is DAMN fun to do. Super high-energy, but I just love how the choreo goes with the music! :)

I know I said I wanted to do Wasabi, but I forgot how difficult it is! Hahaha, after that track, a few people left the class! Hehehe. Btw, I'm damn proud of myself because I can jump damn 9 high for this track. Seriously, like the frog that I am. @_@ The trick is to use your hands to flail about and gain air. You don't look super yau yeng, but boy, it really ends up looking like you can land on your opponent's shoulders. And of coz, bring your knees and feet up! Muwahhaha...

All in all, really liked the class. But instructor said that we are no fun? :( :( :(

After that, drove to Jaya 33. Was determined to swim! Went for Jason's Body Jam class beforehand though. Another super fun, high energy class. We did the warm-up & isolations from the latest release. Followed up with the Old Skool performance (Get Up On The Dance Floor, Fergalicious, Long Way To Go), performance track with Fall Out Boy & Timbaland ("One and Only"), "Let's Get Down Tonight", "Good Luck" (This was request from participants in the class... can't believe they request for this!) and one last track which was also supposed to be an open-request track. Some one requested for Chelo's Cha Cha but got shot down by Jason, haha! Think he memang wanted to do this really difficult track, sorry donno the name, only remember that the choreo is damn difficult because you go from one movement to another, the timing is a bit tricky. *rambles on*

What would happen if I requested for JT's What Goes Around Comes Around? Hahaha! That is even more can-die than "Good Luck". ;P

Changed to go swimming, but by the time I was done it was raining!! Grr... been so long since I went swimming! So I changed to go laze in CB instead. But after I had bathed and kept all my stuff, ... it had ceased raining! Geram betul!

Guess what? I also lost my lock & key in Taipan today. Going to go tomorrow and see if anyone found it and kindly gave it to the Lost & Found. I really want that lock back la. My dad gave it to me and it's so cute and small and has a green-like gem on it that all my frenz recognize and can therefore tell whether I'm in the gym or not (cos I keep taking back the same locker). Now I bought this HUGE padlock from Jaya 33 (temp solution) and it's SO big... I cannot pin the keys on me as I usually do for my old lock.

Just a lock... but I feel really disturbed that I lost it. For one thing, I def remember dropping it back into my gym bag....

No where to be found...

Sad. :(

0 comments: