CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Day 94

Argghhh.. so darn tired right now. After 3 days of working late at the office, I decided to work-out-without-stopping all the way today. =) Darn tired to the point that I'm thinking of not going to the gym tomorrow. Guess I was a bit shocked after weighing in today and seeing within the 3 days I have ~gained~ weight again.. boohoohoo.

Started the day with Body Jam with Jason. He's so happy, tappy, flappy and clappy today! The happiness is super infectious. He told us that Rihanna's Please Don't Stop the Music is one of the tracks in the new release. I really can't wait! Love that song! Anyway, today he did so many cardio tracks.. totally the opposite of last week ok! It's like punishing me for the statement I made about how no-feel it was doing latin track after latin track. This time it was :

~ Boogie 2Nite + Tambourine warm-up + isolations
~ Escapade (long time didn't do this track... so awesome!)
~ Safri Duo's Played Alive (is that the name? Forgot liow)... omg I loved it whenever KH You did this track... missed it so much. Although I've forgotten the cross step & chest pumps to the front bits. Kinda tou kai here. Hehehe.
~ Geri Halliwell's Looooooook At Me! another KH You favorite. I remember him and his, "This track is very ~~~~*DRAMA*~~~~". Was fun doing it today!
~ Ugh. The My Love recovery track. Ok la... improvement of 5% la. Despite Jason laughing madly when I got it wrong. -___-
~ Performance track...!! He said, "We will be doing a very very old track" which had me praying that it was going to be the J.Lo performance track. Mana tahu it ended up being the latest release's performance track. -____- Ok la, it's true though, it's been very long since we last did it. And so ngam! Today only I was listening to Groove Armada's Get Down in Raymond's car and I said, "Don't play play man, the dance step for this song is damn difficult." Yalah, damn tiring to keep doing those skippy-steps what. =) I love the performance track anyway.

So I really had a bloody satisfying Body Jam class today. =) After that was weight training. 20 minutes on the strider while listening to my ipod. Only kept at level 5 since higher levels make my legs *gasp* more muscular. Followed by :
a) lunges. Did 20,25,30 per leg. Body weight.
b) Chest press. Topped it up a notch. Started at 15kg, then 12.5kg, 10kg. Feel quite proud of myself la! 15kg is also quite alright for me. I forsee I can go up to 20kg even. What a long way from my time of not even being able to do 5 chest press at 10kg!!
c) Back extensions - 40kg, 25kg, 15kg. I MADE A MISTAKE STARTING AT 40KG! CAN DIE LA! I thought it was 40lb, that's why!
d) Tricep extensions. Started at 15kg also. Struggled but made it through!

Ugh, then this trainer and his student fcuking took up the space at the bicep machine and like chat 80% of the time and did sets 20% of the time. Damn fcuking selfish ok!! Even last time when I had a trainer, my trainer was always on the lookout for other people waiting to use the machine. He didn't fcuking act like a dog in the manger by just chatting there with me when there's OBVIOUSLY other people waiting for a turn. I tell you ah, damn pissing off! So I went to do push-ups instead since that is the bane of my existence. Did 16, 18 and 20 push ups. Of course I was doing "upper half" only by the 3rd set! When I finished, the trainer and his student were still there! WTF betul! Anger!!

There should be a sign obviously saying "DO NOT HOG THE MACHINES!"
But I guess people assume that others HAVE BRAINS and HAVE COMMON COURTESY. Wtf.

Went for Body Combat after that. :P They had another theme class which was erm.. "Snow White Boys". @_@ The Snow White Boys were none other than Adrian, Alex C and Jack. As usual, Adrian took the first 3 tracks, followed by Jack and Alex "taking it home" with the remaining 4. Let me try to remember what we did today. :P
Adrian
~ Apache Rocks The Bottom
~ Somebody Told Me
** warm up tracks from recent release*
~ dunno the name of this song, but it's got a nice tune.

Seriously, by the third track I was dying already ok!!!!! Dunno what track that is, got damn a lot of travelling back and forth the room and round house kick and cross and dunno what. @_@ Arrgggh.... was regretting doing so many lunges earlier. T_T Seriously dying, and started to simply do without following the rhythm. =p

Jack
~ French Affair's Sexy
Haha, it's been a while since I last did this track. I didn't know that it was a "protect" and then "kick". I thought it was a low kick and then a high kick. Then it matches with the song where they sing, "No no no ... higher baby higher". Cos low kick then high kick mar! Anyway the protect and kick chorey was introduced during Tribal Dance whut. Am I right or is my memory failing? Never mind la, maybe he mixing and matching.

~ POWER OF LOVE
FOOYOH!! MY FAVORITE-ST OF MY FAVORITES!!! So long since I last did this track you have no idea ok!!! But somehow once the music starts, my body remembers all the choreography! Seriously!!! If you ask me to write now, I have to think for a bit, and I can't tell you when the moves change. But just press play and I can start doing all the jab & cross and what not straightaway without cues also ok!! :D Not boasting la, but I even remembered it was a punch & hook ok, not a upper jab & hook *hint*hint*hint* to someone.

Anyway, super thanks for doing this track !!! XD XD XD

~ recovery track --- dunno the name, don't think I did before. @_@

ALEX C
My mind is a blank now... hahaha! I know he did some pretty old tracks here. Both had a lot of jumping. I'm gonna guess that one is "Jump", forgot what is the other one. :P Then he did conditioning - Sound of the Underground (crazy push ups!) and omgomgomg When Love and Hate Collide for cool down. Did I mention this is my favorite cool down? Well one of it anyway, the other one is Bohemian Rhapsody which for me, only Swee does it. =)

Today's class was darn darn fun lor. You have no idea, I saw so many of the class participants praising the instructors after today's class, hehe. But Adrian said that this might be the last theme class cos Jack has to go to Pavilion. ;( ERm... why can't Alex & Adrian continue team teaching? @_@ But must do old tracks la which I'm sure they can.

Ok la, that's all from me for today. Dying ady as I'm writing this. Energy levels soared during Power of Love and slowly died from then onwards. Maybe I shouldn't do weight training anymore before Combat...

2 comments:

Su-Yee said...

hi peeps, really salute you. can remember all da tracks so well:)

Leech The Leceh said...

SU-YEE!! hello! :P

Well, actually its more like I remember the music cos I really like the music that Les Mills picks for each of their chorey. =p