CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 86

Guess who's back. Back again. And again. And again.
I have Something Important to do tomorrow. Which means I'll have to skip gym. But wait for it. It's something that would make me unable to gym for *gasp* THREE DAYS! And those three days being my most active gymming days! How can!! But this thing has been put off again and again, I really have no choice...

I hate missing Dance Mania again. =( It's such a pity that I can only go for it ONCE a week. @_@ I hope Danny will re-do a previous song. >=p

For today, I went for Body Jam with Jason. Superbly crazy, high energy class as always. A quick run-through:
~ 1st performance block from BJ39. One of my faves cos I attended the launch with Fuzzy, crazy!
~ Recovery with Umbrella ~ella~ella~eh! Couldn't really "feel" the coolness of doing this track MTV-style because of the lady in front of me who dance until DAMN energetic but SEMUA SALAH.
~ 2nd performance block from BJ41, also went for the Miracle 07 launch for this! We did the "Old Skool" portion, which I did yesterday too. :P
~Latin track (someone said , "Finally!" thinking she was gonna get some rest... unluckily it was ...) - Hips Don't Lie. ANOTHER high-octane track!!!
~ Beautiful Liar cool down.

After the class was over, I bumped into my super-talented colleague Cindy (who some pple in TF know as the line dancing + belly dancing expert + can become instructor ady level)... even she said she was tired after the Body Jam class and said, "Siao hor today's class? Usually not like that one right?" Lol!! She tried to get me to go for Bellyjam with her, said it was a different instructor who also like the high energy kinda movements. She 'promoted' it to me that way cos she knows I only like to go for classes that "sweat like crazy". I declined cos needed to do weight training, but my interest was definitely piqued.

Turned out the replacement instructor for the day was Meei! Hahahha! Ya, definitely can sweat like hell!

My weight training for today:
~ 25 minutes on the crosstrainer... back to level 5 because I don't want my legs to become more muscular. Just cardio is good enough la. I'll only raise levels for Cardio Wave cos when the level goes higher on that one, it's not resistance that is being increased.
~ lunges using body weight. 16, 18, 20 reps. 3 sets per leg.
~ abduction and adduction. 20 reps for 3 sets. At 25kg and 20kg (2x)
~ seated row (at 19kg, 17kg, 14.5kg). Donno why it was so difficult today! Think I adjusted the seat wrongly!
~ chest press (12kg, 10kg, 7.5kg)
~ triceps extension & bicep curls (12.5kg, 10kg, 7.5kg) --- yes, I finally increased the weights!
~ 50 sit ups
~ 50 butterfly chest lifts

That's all for today! Had to rush back because I wanted to watch the finale of Project Runway Malaysia. Yay, my old-time favorite Felix won! Hahaha! I'm damn tulan though because there was a police road block on my way back from the gym, so I was late for 30 minutes. I totally missed Felix's runway show! @_@ But I got to see Alex's, which was quite nice. Her first outfit was totally WOW --- so sexy! But so unwearable. Even if I become 49kg I won't be able to wear that. @_@

Anyway, @#$@# to the police road block la! Turned 3 lane highway into 1 lane. WTF was that about!!!

0 comments: