CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day 84

Hot Yoga Wednesdays, with Kishore! So happy, he remembered me from his class 2 weeks ago. I must be so obviously n00bish! But he helped me more than the uncle who was even more n00bish than me. Must be my pretty face *koff*wtf*koff* . =) No la, it's cos I smile cheerfully in his class and soldier on, so perhaps I look different from my serious yoga compadres.

Anyway why am I talking about how I look!

It was a fun class, and since I kinda know the structure of Hot Yoga classes, and this being my 2nd Kishore Hot Yoga class, I was more prepared, knew how to pace myself more. The first 30 minutes are always hellish for me, but I get more pro during the next 30 minutes. Somehow, think I didn't do enough warm-up, or perhaps I'm getting tired, I felt my heart beating damn fast in Hot Yoga. Later in the shower room, still felt dizzy and wanting to faint. Imagine fainting in the shower room! @_@

I think I missed RPM-Tuesdays. Hahaha. Anyway tomorrow is Deepavali, happy celebrating to all our Indian friends! :)

0 comments: