CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 87

Total Lack of Updates because I got my hair rebonded and coloured. :P Generally after rebonding, you can't wash your hair for 3 days, so of coz I don't want to get my hair smelly and sweaty @ the gym and NOT wash it right!

Seriously la, I felt like dying the past few days! Pining and pining away for gym! And spending hours on Neopets.com to fill in the emptiness. @_@ And now that I'm back at the gym, the stupid Neopets.com site goes down. @_@

Anyway.

Wednesdays are always Hot Yoga Wednesdays because of Kishore's 7:30pm class in Taipan. :P Seriously, go for his class, his enunciation is the best, his poses are unique and slightly more advanced than the other HY classes I've gone for and most of all, he is superbly friendly! :) Even when I see him OUT of HY, he always waves at me. :D

But today I'm really feeling paiseh. You know why?
Firstly, let me tell you that exercising is not the ONLY component in taking care of your health. Like duh! No need me to teach you that. Just writing this down here so that I *remember* the hell I went through today.
You must EAT healthily as well (which I try to do, but still can't resist KFC, McDs, Chipster, etc) and also GET ENOUGH SLEEP.

Today I seriously like, nearly fainted in Hot Yoga class. I think it's due to lack of sleep. Takkan just 4 days didn't gym then I wanna die already? I memang only go for Hot Yoga once a week, so it's not like I haven't gone in ages. Since last week already I was not feeling very comfortable in the class.
I should really get more sleep!

What happened was at the start of the class, I was quite comfortable. I just felt like it was more hot than usual, wondered if Kishore secretly puts the temperature higher in his class so we *feel* it more (me and my conspiracy theories). When we started the poses, I was still alright, it was only during the "triangle" which I ALWAYS have trouble in that I really started feeling dizzy. This is the triangle pose:



After each pose, I would immediately sit down, panting, drink water, try to relax. But the instructor kept us at the poses, shifting from left, center to right. This is NORMAL ok, not to say that he was abusing us. :p But because I was feeling so unwell, I just really couldn't take it anymore. Despite stopping for water so many times, I could feel my heart beating so quickly, and my head getting heavier and heavier.

So I cepat-cepat grabbed my water bottle, and in the words of Terry Pratchett "tried to win the award for the fastest most nonchalant walk". In other words, walk damn fast yet try to pretend that nothing is wrong with me. It was scary ok! Cos as I was walking, I started to feel that the vision in front of me was fading to nothingness! Swimming in and out of blackness, and just as I was about to reach the front door of the studio, I suddenly couldn't see anything! At this point, if I'm not the totally "oi meen" (want face) person that I am, I would probably just collapse right there and then. But I try to maintain and just SQUATTED for a while. At this point kind Kishore saw me and ask me if I'm ok. I quickly got up (and wonders! No more blackness! Just needed a BIT more rest I suppose) and said, "Just a little dizzy!" Ran out and collapsed onto benches outside. @_@

Thankfully after the triangle poses, we memang get a break, so after talking to instructor, saying that I'm okay... I went back in and finished the class! The second half of the class is memang more of my favorite poses. Rolling on the abdomen, rolling from side to side, bending backwards, supporting entire bodyweight on shoulders, "the twist" which is my FAVORITE pose, which despite how much I twist, Kishore can still come behind and give my shoulders another yank and I hear bones cracking! Personal chiropracter!


That's all for today... at the end of the class, Kishore did ask if I plan to go for the next one. :P I said yes, but to tell the truth, I really do feel scared!!

0 comments: