CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Day 92

I like my weekends to be like me... lazy! =) Such a happy, easygoing day today. Had to go to Paramount Gardens today to visit my optician, it is so near to Jaya 33, so it was really convenient. Had a good breakfast after my appointment, had time to tapau lo mai kai for lunch too. :P Hehe, it's been AGES since I last ate lo mai kai. =D

Anyway, reached the gym in time for Body Attack with Jason. I met a newcomer who was had only done RPM and Body Combat before this. She was a bit hesitant on joining the class, I think I conned her into staying by saying that the choreo is damn easy, just need to have lots of stamina (and I did tell her she didn't need to go "all out", just pace herself). Mwhahaha. After the 4th track or so she was giving me dirty looks. =p But she stayed til the end of the class and she looked happy... and glowing! :P

The track listing... just about the same as the week before. The class was really really fun, and I love it that the cool down track is now Twista ft Faith Evan's Hope instead of the Robbie Williams song.
1. Don't like Robbie
2. Hope is a really uplifting and positive song, more meaningful for a Saturday morning, haha.

Yes! Danny is back for Dance Mania. =) He asked me if I was sure I could dance with spectacles on. -__________________- Don't discriminate me, yo! Anyway, it was a good class... a Latin track! We danced to Conga (Gloria Estefan). Ok la, I still prefer the bellydancing class he did and Chelo's Cha Cha. This conga one had too many of those twisting leg movements, the one where one knee must be placed in front of the other... ya, one of my most hated steps (2nd after bodyroll.. lol). Perhaps one day when I'm feeling industrious I'll actually go and practice. =p After all, I *used* to hate grapevine and a lot of other steps that are now sap sap sui (*actions*)...

Drove back to Taipan for Anthony's Body Jam class. My first class with him! He seems like a friendly guy, an excellent dancer who adds his own flava to the choreo. Sadly for me he did the performance track from Body Jam 38, My Love for recovery (this track's choreo is damn 9 difficult, how to 'recover'?), and the warm-up + Latin from Body Jam 37. Incidentally, it's not to say I'm unfamiliar with all these 3 items, but I'm like, damn mediocre in all of it. So took the chance to "learn up" a bit more on these steps as I usually just don't bother when I don't like something. I think I'm getting better at the performance track for #38 and the Latin for #37. But My Love is still super killa (to me la)!

The only thing I have to say about Anthony's class is that sometimes I think he is looking too much at his own reflection at the back of the room, and he's not really addressing any of us. Maybe there *is* someone beautiful standing at the back of the class that I didn't see la, but otherwise it can feel really... like an outsider looking in on the class. No offense meant with this comment, just something I felt la. T____T

That's all for today... went home and been chillaxing since! Take care, still one more day of relaxation. =)

0 comments: