CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Day 80

The symptoms is all there --- laziness, boredom, constantly thinking about FOOD and EATING the food that I think about, short fuse, moodiness, worrying, restlessness...

Think I'm going to get my period soon. -_____-
Which means no gym for a few days. -_______-

Today's Body Jam class got replaced by Funky Line which I've never done before and was in no mood to try. Damn sleepy la... think all my working out is catching up on me, and I'm sure that I'm not even doing 10% of what other people are doing. Sigh... I want to be 18% bfp which is a personal trainer / instructor (female) level... possible with this kind of attitude? Sigh sigh sigh...

I just did "my own" personal training since my REAL pt got cancelled... yes, again.
20 minutes on cross trainer @ level 6. Didn't go too fast, around 7-8 mph
3 sets abductor (40lb, 30lb, 30lb)
3 sets adductor (40lb, 30lb, 30lb)
3 sets chest press (12.5kg, 10kg, 7.5kg)
3 sets of seated row (19kg, 17kg, 14.5kg)
50 sit ups
50 butterfly chest lift
3 sets biceps (10kg, 7.5kg, 5kg)
3 sets triceps (as above) --- think I can raise up to 12.5kg starting point already. Yay! Level up!

That's all for today... must conserve energy for the marathon! :P And tomorrow will be my FIRST boot camp workout class. Hahaha. :)

0 comments: