CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Day 83

Late to work, so had to make it up by going back later as well. Hence, I missed Tina's Jam class. By the time I reached, she was doing the performance track... think it's the Dance 4 Life one. Quite a great track, but too paiseh to go in already. Instead, did 15 minutes on the Cardio Wave machine... level 7 this time! Muwahahhaha!! I finished it, totally sweating but feeling good! Another 5 more minutes and I can brave the Cardio Wave class again. :P :P

After that was Terence's Body Combat class. Saw the BC kaki there as well... glad that she's new but has taken to BC like duck to water. She damn 9 likes Terence's class, and also Lorraine because Lorraine "looks hou yau yeng". Hehe. =)

Terence made us switch sides in the class... you know I mentioned before I always stand at the left hand side? Now I found out the reason why I like standing there! On the right hand side when I switched over, I was facing one lovely pillar right in front. Damn boh song at first, cannot see myself. Yalah, I'm vain what to do. When I do Jam / Combat / Jazzercise / Attack / whatever, I MUST MUST see my own movement mar. Otherwise I simply do, no motivation at all also. But whatever la, the whole time I looked at Adrian only wtf. Pretend that he is my mirror image wtf.

Anyway, was damn damn damn happy with today's tracks, really have NOTHING to complain about. Old tracks all the way, except for the Muay Thai track --- I dunno the name of it... all noise only. Rather recent, I THINK. We started with :
-> Shake That! (Yay for Scooter! And I forgot that this track is actually quite tough for a warm-up track, what with the weave + hook combo and all)
-> Thunder! (How come no one else remembers the "thunder" hands for this track? It's like so popular la! Paiseh only do alone)
-> Luv U More (Nice track, love it!)
-> I Need a Hero (I forgot about this track, quite a fun one as well)
-> There You'll Be (for the split class into half portion of the class. This is a really fun track to do as well... and I'm so happy that I can jump damn 9 high for the back fist... hehe. BEWARE THE LEECH. Oh I'm satisfied here as well cos got to punch Terence, hehe. Nearly slipped and punch his face though. BEWARE THE LEECH. At least he said I kuat not like Feynman and his bored "punch me harder" face... lalala~ *sour*)
-> YMCA (no need to say la, this one damn super fun track, if you don't like it then I make you dress up as one of the Village People)
-> the unknown MT track
-> Ride On Time by Blackbox (yeah! Finally hardworking enough to source for the song name. This one is a super cool, high octane track...)
-> Pump It for conditioning (argh! Triceps! Dear triceps - please grow)
-> Because we Believe for cooldown... most inspiring cooldown track evAr

After that went home. Boycott cardio defense.. hehe.
(no la, just don't like going for damn late classes, I'll go for his classes on Saturday. Even then, not sure if I wanna spend practically WHOLE of Sat in the gym) .

0 comments: