CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Day 90

=) Mondays are the best. Even better when my boss is on holiday, so I get to leave work on~the~dot and drive like a madcow to be early for Body Jam with Tina. =B In the end, my "hard work" at skipping work went to waste because Tina was late. XD Anyway, we started the class with Canned Heat, moved on to Mundian To Bach Ker and Power of Bhangra (been a while since I last did this! DAmn fun! Spun until my head also hanging to one side) and straight on to Latin (Hips Don't Lie).

Recovery was Lolita, and then we had the final performance which was Dance 4 Life. I really really like the songs for this performance, but since didn't have much time left (have to go and 'book place' in Body Combat, keke), I only did until London Bridge. Gosh, it's been so long since this track you have no idea. I know regulars for her classes did it two weeks ago, so they're dab hands at it. For me, I was just happy that I FINALLY got the choreo for Sexy/Back hehehe. You know, I really love all of JT's latest songs, but the choreo for his songs are not easy in Body Jam ok! :(

Yup so I left to "book place" in Body Combat with Terence.. was surprised to see not many people there after all -___-. Therefore, class today less "oomph" (only can hear one or two guys with damn loud voice shouting away. My contribution is lost in his screams, seriously) in the shouting department. But seriously the tracks that Terence did were all awesome! Erm.. we had If I Were You (warm up), Livin' On a Prayer (omg omg omg awesomeness!!!!!!!), ... *memory lapse*, Jigga Jigga (oohh! nice! but today cannot do many proper jump kicks reason being .... tell you later), Full Metal Jackass (hahhaa, nice! Come on la everyone, do the salute bit too), So What (and so what? nice nice faveee Muay Thai track, erm maybe sharing that title with the "shake your body" song). The last track and the circle track were stuff that I have not done before, song also not familiar.

OMG DRAMA in the circle track, I moved to the back of the class k. No offense to "the guy" I am going to mention here (if he ever reads this unknown blog of mine)... but YOU ARE DAMN DANGEROUS LOR WTF. There's one guy who when he does BC right, he's in a world of his own... I mean, that's ok la. I know some of us are like all decked out in bandanna and handwraps and imagining they are going to war or something, got the game face on and all that. But this guy is like.. really the way he does combat is as if everyone in the class is a potential ninja waiting to kill him.The way he moves shows he has martial arts background. Let me tell you why... when the instructor says "roundhouse" or "back kick" his movement is totally different from the BC's "roundhouse" and "back kick". When I checked with my colleague who did Taekwondo, he said the dangerous guy in my class actually has the move correct la (for Taekwondo / Karate / whatever), who ask BC to go and change the name and its corresponding movement.

ANYWAY... so this Dangerous Guy's like always high in class (thinking he is Jet Li fighting unseen enemies), he got MARTIAL ARTS background ... and he is new to Body Combat!! So do you see where I'm going? This means that since he's new, he's not so familiar with the choreo, one mistaken step and his flying Jet Li fist is going to whack you in the face WITH FULL POWAH. Dangerous or whut! The first first time he came into class, he started stretching like damn pro ... then he raised his hand to say he's a first timer. I quickly switched my position in class man.

So this guy, I think he must've injured lots of other participants since then... so he also tahu sendiri la... he goes and stands at the furthest end of the class where the only one he can injure is the barbells and weights. But today during the circle track (it was a "split the class into two" track), he became his usual high self again... and when we are supposed to run to the front and aim at the "enemy", he was damn high la. Shit, when he did that right I know already sure something will happen. Look at his high face and super powah movements... thank God I was not on the other side! In the end he memang like super whacked a gal from the other side. Omg.. I totally stopped and screamed ok. (Why am I screaming?! :p ) Then I moved the way way way way way way way back of the class. And I observed him from behind right... he like really cannot control himself lor. He really gives like 3000% in the class, so after that he whacked the girl again. Wtf.

Anyway my conclusion is.. we wanna be "high" in class --- go ahead!! Just don't go and injure other people la. After end up you're the only one in the class wtf. Some more I admit la... I don't get my choreo 100% correct 100% of the time. I did whack into other people before. But my god, I don't do it again and again and like, keep on moving more and more so that the chances of me hitting the same person again is still there.

Shit la, now you know why I need to "book place" in classes. Because dare not stand next to dangerous people.

2 comments:

myCoffee said...

I was laughing while reading this post of yours. I used to attend Terrence's BC classes as well. Somehow his class always attract those seriously hard-core enthusiasts. I totally understand what you meant. ;-p

Leech The Leceh said...

Why used to?? Why not still? :D He's still teaching at Consplant right. :p Seriously, he's one of the best. Although I loveeee Swee, You and Alvin's classes as well. ^_^

Ya, his hardcore "high" in class people. Seriously if you saw this guy, one look also you know he's dangerous! Some more he add in all his "dangerous" flair into the choreo. You know, the head shaking side to side (checking if there's enemies in the sidelines), hands moving up and down ready to attack, etc...

If he accidentally whacked me one day, I am just afraid that he's too high and keep on whacking me only (thinking I am his opponent) wtf.