CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 299

Anthony's Body Jam class... did a lotta old tracks, but ended with new ones... :)
Started off with the Signs warm-up, which leads to the first performance track --- I Like The Way You Move, What a Feeling, etc. Good times with those tracks. :)

Recovery was Don't Cha, which led to our final performance track, which is from #46... I just love it when "Shake It Up" starts playing.... most "feng tau" moves for a performance track IMHO because of the "Swing your arms side to side" but most of the people "feng" the heads as well like they are in a club, gettin' high. Hehehe.

Anthony realised that he went "too fast" so he threw in a bonus track for us in the form of La Bomba... great practice since we did it last week too. (Although a week ago feels like a life time since I'm now doing Jam once a week only... :((( )

Ended with Rockstar for cool down, and this is really weird, but I feel like this is the first time I'm doing this cool down. Which is fine by me since I totally hate Chad Kruger's (sp???) voice... as I told Raymond, "This guy sings like he has cancer of the throat..."

0 comments: