CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 300

Was really mad because I was working late at work til I missed Body Attack... so I left work early to make sure I wouldn't miss BC. Thought I would be going for Alex C's class, but it was replaced by Choong (sp?). Hmm... there's something weird about the class, but I'll briefly go through the track list before I say.

We mostly did the latest release (e.g: "One and Only" for warm up, "Cum ON Feel The Noize", "Johnny B. Goode", etc), exceptions include "Tribal Dance" and Muay Thai (forgot what track we DID do), conditioning ("Here I Come") and cool down I think...

Class was pretty good ... the class was silent like lambs lah... not syiok enough. Feel like a moron if I'm the only one shouting although most of the time I'm thick-skin enough to not give 2 shits about it since I really feel more ganas if I do shout, haha. Anyway, as I said, I will "support" the instructor teaching by shouting if they are the type who like more noise in their class.... there's only so far one instructor (or maybe 2) who will ask us to keep quiet.... I have to say that I don't go for their class if I can help it. He he he!

Anyway, that's the first weird part la.. how quiet the class was considering there were a whole bunch of regulars there... the second part was .... the instructor knows my name, gosh! And not my real name, the "Leech" name... wtf. Damn scary lah... how he know la... I'm not friend friend with him wan... hahahaha. Must be either through this blog (gasp!) or thru all the times Terence mentioned my name.... although whenever he does it, I'm convinced the whole class is feeling too weirded out by the name to wonder who it is. :D

Ok lah.. that's all for today. Choong didn't do the "sins" I said he commited when I saw him at Pavilion so I'm happy lor, hehehe.

0 comments: