CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 301

Went to TF Pavilion for the second time ... eVER! I was looking at the gym schedules the night before, and was pretty interested in Jaya 33's holiday schedule (Combat - long break - Attack - Step), but Pavilion's holiday schedule was nice too... and without that long break (read : eating eating eating non-stop) in between. Besides, me likey the shopping there! :D In the end, I decided to leave it to "fate" --- see whether I could wake up in time for Alex C's 10am class.

In the end... I woke up at 9:58 am... hahaha, so Pavilion it is. (Attack starts at 1pm).

Arrived, did a lot of crap that I'll put into my main blog, so I'll just leave the workout story here. Jason Y was supposed to come for the 1pm Attack class, but up til 12:55pm, there was no one around, so I decided to go on the strider, while all the while kept looking behind me to see whether there was any instructor entering the studio. It was only about 1:15pm when some TF people opened the studio and switched on the lights... and I asked them if the instructor was coming. They said Jason Y cancelled, and it was very "rushed", so the instructor replacing him was also late.... sigh...

Surprise surprise.. in the end it was Kah Yin's class...! The last time she taught at TF Taipan, I told her she had a great class and she said, "Support my class in the future ya!" but she got no permanent slots in TF! Dush!! So when I saw her, felt like it was erm... fate lah, hahaha. She said, "Everytime I see you, it's because Jason fong fei kei you.. hahahah." Yaloh! Haih... anyway, she did the same tracks as on Monday, but she skipped about 4 tracks because we were running out of time. Didn't do the running track, didn't do the "interval" track... (really got no rest), no conditioning and then the "No Air" finale was also cut short. But did that mean we got off easy? No way!! Don't know what's with her class, but always feel like dying afterwards... think she's too tough on us already, hehehe. Anyway, there were only 2 of us... so kesian, she rushed to Pavilion and only 2 members to teach.

And seriously, during "No Air", I was really "No air", felt like I was going to black out! Told myself, my workout for today is DONE... how to go for Combat after this?

After resting for 15 minutes and lots and lots of stretching, went for Combat after all... Simone's class! And I so do not regret it man! Simone is a great Combat instructor (can give the cues, can joke with us...) , and she does all the super fun Combat tracks which I haven't done in a long long while! And of course, she adds in all the "fun" options too, like when she did "Shake Ya Shimmy" (oh my god, so long since we last did this!!) she totally does the shimmy too! Hahaha, even if Terence does this track, he won't look as good as Simone shimmy-ing lah.. hahaha. :P :P :P

Other "old but gold" tracks :
-> "If I were you...." warm up
-> Final Countdown
-> Come With Me
-> the "monkey" lower body workout track.. hahha. I call it so because it goes, "Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh..." (monkey sound).. hahaha.
-> Crashed The Wedding
-> Shake Ya Shimmy
-> don't know the name of the Muay Thai track
-> know the final cardio track, but donno the name, hahaha.
-> Here I Come for conditioning again.. dengzzzz!
-> All Coming Back To Me for cool down.. nice track... had me humming all the way back to the locker room

Anyway, it was really fun.. although like previous day, the participants were all "silent like lambs"... sigh! And guess what!? After class, Simone still remember me from the Pyjama Jam class! Hahaha!!! Felt so touched and flattered lor... :) :)

0 comments: