CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 298

Happy June to everyone! May the hot and sunny weather continue because I hate monsoon rains! :D Anyway, I'm all pumped up for my goal to lose 3 kg this month.... more to lose since my last weigh-in which signified that I apparently have gained 2 kg out of nowhere.... *Grr*..

Monday's are always the same ... Body Combat, followed by Body Attack. I don't know why, but even after 2 tracks in BC, I already felt like dying. Was wondering how I could survive until Body Attack? But anyway, I persevered...

The tracks, as I remember :
a. warm-up : Summer of 69, I Never Liked You
b. Thanks for the Memories
c. Bagpipes
d. I'm so Excited! (I didn't know this was a circle track... what the hell.. usually we can just stay in our usual places and do this track lah... )
e. the "Jump" track for recovery (Pauline actually told me before class, "I hope Terence does this..." so she was super syiok when he did lah... hahhhaha)
f. dunno the name of this Muay Thai track but it's not bad... simple... :D
g. Black Parade for the finale...
h. Twist & Shout for conditioning
i. Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word.... cooldown.

Hmm.. was quite happy to do Bagpipes today.. and generally most of the tracks today because everyone was super pumped up. Hahaha... and especially the left side of the room... which always feels lonely because we have the super ayu and cute girls who don't shout ... or the super ayu boys who don't shout either. Today got a few super hardcore regulars who gave the right side of the room a run for their money, muwahhahaha... (like that also got something to fight... left vs right side of the room... kkekekeke). The "Jump" track would've been cooler if there were more people dancing... but most people don't wanna. I danced til I felt like I was doing Body Jam already.. hahaha. (Not quite lah... you haven't seen my slut body jam moves, hahahaa) And I loved the last song lah... that one is a given. I like the Celeb Fitness instructor who waves his hands in the air during the double high knees... cos it looks really nice lah! Especially if the whole class does it together... hmmm...

Twist & Shout must be a super old track... but I remember Terence doing it before this too... and bleh to the "Blue" cool down.. hahaha.

Oh yeah! I accidentally kicked Terence during the Bagpipes track. I feel so bad!! Why do I keep injuring my instructors..... T___T But where got people use themselves as target practice during a jumpkick track wan!! I was super mortified lor! And after the class, I apologised to him... and he like wanna kill me.... hahaha... but turned out he wanted to see what was written on my super cool, RM10 from Bangkok tee shirt....

Which btw, because he was so interested in seeing what was on the shirt, a few mata keranjang guys in the class also went and stare at my chest.... wtf...

it says, "I'm ninja... (you can't see me)" okay!!?! Next time I wear don't go and stare stare until so syiok....

Terence said, "Huh..you wear all black in the daylight and then you think no one can see you ah!" Hahahaha.. I still think it's a cool shirt... :D

After that was Body Attack... which was replaced by Kah Yin who is a hot female Attack instructor (very few female Attack instructors hor?? I wanna attend all their classes... 'pai ching zhou si foo...' hahahaa). At first I thought she was new cos she got the chorey a little wrong during the new release's Bridge over Troubled Water and Don't Give Me Your Life (nice song!)... but wah... after that she totally revved up and tortured us for the remaining 55 minutes. She really didn't take any easy options, didn't do "easier" songs... chose all the freaky songs like The Question is (What is the Question) which has sooooo many lunges... I really don't know how I survived that track. My thighs were trembling after that... and for the final track she did the "I wanna jump jump jump" song... omg.... more jump jacks, more air jacks, more squat jumps... crazy woman.. hahahaha.

Seriously "layu" after her class... wanted to tou kai also cannot because when you see someone going all out as much as she does, you also feel more motivated... haih...

On the up side, I am secretly happy because except for one other person, those who came for Attack didn't go for Combat earlier and vice versa... syiok leh??? We got the power!!!

0 comments: