CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 308

Wednesday dance night with Anthony ... dunno why, I think as the days go by, I get worse and worse at Body Jam. I think it's because too much Combat + Attack... hahaha... became more aggressive and less erm... flexible when dancing. Maybe it's just a mindset thing... hopefully...

We did the whole of Body Jam #47... I think I'm nuts lah! I keep mixing up 47 and 48... in fact, if you ask me "the last release", I would think it was 47. I haven't done the Minnie the Moocher performance track since the 1 month limit for the new release was over and done with. I think this means that the Jam instructors hate that track. :P Ditto for Krazy! I don't mind not ever doing UF-Oh! again lah. Hahaha. :)

Anyway, #47 is the one with Waters of March which we just did last week. Found out that Caroline actually gave us an "easy option" whereby we didn't do the samba de janeiro... super fast samba steps... crap! No wonder I didn't really like this release after all. HAhaha. I just like the song. I saw a Youtube video of some instructors in NZ doing this track... they looked great though. Sigh... want to practice more and look like that too...

However, really like the performance track in #47... the "freaking fakin' house" track... nice. Love doing barrel rolls. :)

0 comments: