CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 302

Went to Taipan with Pauline, and a bitchy attitude, haha! Earlier in the day, she told me, "Good news! I can follow you to the gym!" and I answered, "How is that good news? It's not like I won the lottery." HAHA. Fcuk, it just came out without brain filtering. Okay, I'm very happy when my friend follows me to the gym... cos she's good in BC too... so it looks nice when people standing near you do the same action and in synchrony. :D Also, she makes me laugh like hell with her gung-ho-ness, cos she shouts ALLLLLL the damn way without stopping. Tee hee.

The day started with Body Jam, which I usually do not go for, what more with the replacement instructor. However, Pauline much prefers back-to-back Jam + Combat (Jambat... lol) to Combat + Attack (BatAttack... which was incidentally the theme for a toy display when Batman Begins was premiered, which Edy pronounced as 'Ba-ta-tak' much to my amusement). Raymond did the Please Don't Stop the Music performance track, which he invited Shirlyn on stage for as well. TQ so much Shirlyn! Hahahhaa. After that we had Lolita for cool down and then the UFO performance track. Left during cooldown to prep for Body Combat.

Well, I was happiest in Combat during the Margas Verde track (Yeah... so smart right? Finally found out the name of the track, thanks to Terence who even SPELLED it out so that I can DOWNLOAD it... whaahahhaa... as if any of the P2P sites will even have such an obscure song). This track is the one previously known as "fcuked up version of Greensleeves" by Ben and I. The funny thing is, "Greensleeves" is listed as the artist on Totally Les Mills...

Anyway, I so malu during combat class lah...!! Couldn't do the moves properly because ... er... my shirt was thin, I sweated until the whole shirt was wet... you get the idea??? So see through lor!! Like this, except less sexy, hehe:





So erm... the lesson of the day is... wear thick shirts for classes, arigato gozaimasu! Cos otherwise you will be like me... praying for class to end when it's just been 20 minutes, feeling very sien when the moves call for speedball or basically anything that exposes the chest. :D Didn't go for Attack after that because I had no more shirts... hahaha!

Oh, and greedy me asked Su Yee whether there's any prize for wearing cartoon shirts during the launch... hahaha. Classic kiasuness! She said nooooooooooo for so long kekee. But everyone gets freebies (doorgifts I think)... so come one come all!! I already have 3 cartoon shirts for each launch class I plan to attend, haha. You will know when you see... :P

0 comments: