CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 312

I am so keng...
You wanna know how keng I am??? :P :P :P
I did 3 classes again today... and this was after Saturday's 3 classes. Hahaha!!

I really feel superb! The stamina level is definitely increasing! It's after Attack now, and I still feel fab. Now I want to know what else I can do to torture myself. Will try to give myself circuit training tomorrow at California Fitness... but anyway, talk about my 3 classes today first. Fine, you can even say it's actually 2.75 of classes because I walked out of Body Jam early in order to make it for Combat, which in the end I don't need to because BC started late... *sob*

Okay, so I can feel myself improving in Body Jam... although not quite there yet. Really loving the Sandcastle Disco, Shake Up The Party and Loaded.. can go these 3 tracks non-stop. Then it's the street / jazz performance, which I improved by 10% ... hahaha... now I can do that knee & jump thing... although the hand movements and the leg coordination can be further improved (of course). Don't really like the REturn the Favor recovery track... think the movement is weird weird weird. It's like you're limping and this is worse than the usual "limping" move ok.. this is like you're really dragging a dead leg... hahaha. The other one "pops" more, so it looks cool. This one... you're dancing as if you broke your leg... so not nice looking lor. Hahaha.

Anyway, felt happy because got regulars around ... so can copy them when not copying Shirlyn, haha. But one regular suddenly didn't wanna stand next to me and moved away. WHY. Am I like, the gym pariah or something. T___T I swear I didn't hit her when I did a pirouette or anything like that!! T____T

When I left to go for Combat, Shirlyn was like, "hmph!! huh!!" aiyooo...
Offended Shirlyn liow. Hahaha.

For Body Combat.. hmm.. I think I shouldn't have listened to the Youtube versions of the song at home yesterday. To be honest, I don't quite remember the which chorey goes with which song... hahaha... cannot tell the difference. I still like the warm-up and the lower body warm-up to Hot & Cold. Wah, forgot to mention that there's now jump jacks in BC.... incorporated something from Attack ady. :)

I Know Kung Fu is a nice track... I don't think the roundhouse kick challenge is as much of a challenge as the Jump one. That one was like, non stop for sooooo many kicks! 16!? This one is just two and then you can put your foot down already. Where got challenge lah! XD
Sweetheart and Power of the Mind.. I honestly don't remember how these tracks went. I think SweethearT is the one with tonnes of upper cuts. I thought it was alright... I like the song, so it makes the track+chorey nicer.

Erm, no need to mention la... Tutti Fruitti is still my fave... but I swear, I'm not going to shout at Terence's class anymore. It's not a matter of losing my voice or whatever... but that feller will make random statements like, "All the girls in the class... shout!" and "All the guys in the class.. shout!" and I don't know how many times I couldn't hear him properly and shouted at the wrong cue. Wtf. I think especially for the in-between or gay or whatever also I shout. So for the sake of my image.. I think I'll just keep quiet next time.

Erm... Burn it to the Ground is a Nickelback track, and I really don't like Nickelback. I positively wanna throw up when I listen to most of their songs on the radio. The only one I like is Gotta be Somebody, and I suspect that's only because I'm being emo lately.

Speed is a nice Muay Thai track... I don't know what I'm doing wrong for the punch downwards again. Some instructors say I have it down pat... but the tai kor keeps saying I'm doing it wrong. Kill me lah. Anyway, I got to release tension & aggression on Terence again with all the Muay Thai knees... omg , I feel soooooooooooo happy now. Soooooooooooooo happy. Wow, I'm damn bad right.. complain about getting beaten by him, but damn happy when I get to use him as target practice. :D

Set You Free... nice cardio track for the end... nice nice nice... although I miss Back in the UK now. Hahahaha.

Okay, had lotsa trouble with Let It rock... sweat too much, the floor was too slippery! There was actually a pool of sweat after I was done... I was wondering what was up!! Terrible! Sweaty creature! Actually, make that SWEATY CREATURES because after BC was done, all the Body Attackers who trooped in were damn sad + mad when they saw how SWEATY the studio was after the Combatters had left... hahahaa!

Since I was one of the dual creatures (contributed to the sweat + now have to deal with slippery floor)... felt quite bad lah. Hahaha. Kept my guilty feeling inside... hahaha.

Janet did the new release for Attack.. and I'm starting to like this release more and more. Can you believe that I'm actually looking forward to Tubthumping now!!? I want to do those lunge & shuffles!! I WANT to do those damn single lunges ALL~DA~WAY. Just want to push my body to the limit! In contrast, the Baby I'm on Fire track just doesn't put me on fire anymore. It's very doable already...

Of course, still struggling with I Don't Care. I swear, by the end of next month, I want to be able to do triceps push ups properly AND do push ups on my toes. PROPERLY. I will start training tomorrow!! GAHH!!

Love the finale Jump... can keep the high knees all the way to the end... fuwah! Filled with pride and joy now. :)

For some reason, can't remember one bit of Sneakernight... think it's because once Poker Face comes on, we are all just relieved that we can lie down. Hahaha!

3 comments:

myCoffee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
myCoffee said...

Wow, sure sounds like you are getting fitter and fitter! Congrats! So you have tried the new release? I have a love/hate thingy with track 4. It does get a little bit tolerable over time; still remember my 1st time doing it - I was truly convinced they are trying to kill us all!!! lol FF Axis is running some special GX classes this week. For example, there will be a 2-hr Attack class tomorrow. I have been to a 90min BodyAttack class but not a 120min one. Will be interesting to see how it goes, if I survived till the end of class.
Too bad i don't share your enthusiasm for BJ and BC although I used to do BC last time. Instead, I am more taken with BP, BS and RPM. :)

Leech The Leceh said...

myCoffee... thank you!! I really enjoy the "new me" which is someone with more stamina. Hahah. I LOVE the track #4!! it's really challenging and it's great to see how much I can push myself to doing the lunges. I've got a BA class tonight, can't wait to push myself again.

omg, FF so good / crazy... 2 hr Attack class!! who's the one teaching? must have damn a lot of energy. wow! wish I could see if I can survive such a class! are 90min / 120min Attack classes common in FF or is it a one-off event? I love classes that challenge our endurance! (especially since I used to be so tofu last time!)

Jam is starting to become more and more cardio, again testing the endurance levels as well as dance skills... so maybe you would enjoy it now since you seem to like those kinda hardcore classes. Hahaha. Sorry yeah, last time I said I would try RPM + Pump like you, but I still haven't gotten the RPM love... Saw the new Pump release though and it looks good! May try to go for Su-Yee's class next time, time willing.