CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 313

Went for Body Jam, Anthony's class. Still the new release (duh)... and I am liking the street jazz more and more. I like the hard beats and how 'irregular' our steps look to the beat, e.g: "par-ty-like-a-rock *pause* par-ty-like-a-rock-star" which is a 5 count *stop* 5 count kinda movement. Irregular lah! Hahaha.

Still trying to get a hang of the house performance at the end. I'm still doing my "cheating" version of the freeze and twist... but at least it looks better than just standing there and wondering where the hell to go. :P

Love love love the samba! Why are Ricky Martin songs so nice to dance to during Jam! :)

After class, worked on my triceps as promised. I think I'm getting a weeeee bit better at the push-ups, but I need to constantly monitor myself to make sure that the chest gets lowered first before the hips. Also don't seem to be consistent enough... I can do about 15 before I'm beat. If I torture myself with rotations between triceps push ups, chest push ups and planks... well, you can be sure I won't be able to do triceps again after that. :(

As for push-ups on the toes, I can only do about 7!

Need to train train train.

Did some like chest press (up to 25kg / 27.5 kg only) while talking to my friend... actually, I was dying to do a proper workout, but he kept talking... hahhaha. Well, I don't want to be rude, but an anti-social person like me doesn't like to talk when I'm supposed to be using time to work out. :P Then again, haven't seen this person since leaving high school, so must layan a bit la..

0 comments: