CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 309

Body Attack with Janet on Thursdays... with a nap before class starts.. hahaha. The thing about my working out schedule is that I have soooo many late nights. When I get home and I ought to just crash, I end up staying up late to play computer games instead. REally horrible time management.

Today's class was tracks from Body Attack #51. We just did Baby Baby, Krabbuckit and Jump with Hazrin last Saturday, so it was quite memorable.. ahhaa. Baby Baby is the one with the "lasso" action which most people are shy to do. :P The track that I really like from this release is Put Your Hands Up In The Air.. I think I'm a closet feng tau queen... cos songs with the random chanting of "Put your hands up in the air!!" really makes me feel like shaking bootayyy. Same with the Something Good 2008 track... my favorite part is when the guy in background starts saying "Put your hands up in the air!". Ok, enough with that random phrase...

The best part about this release would have to be the cooldown though... really like Hope.. as mentioned before, it really is a nice, uplifting song... makes you look forward to the rest of the day. Too bad it's already 10pm+ so there's not much day left to be hopeful and to look forward to. :P

0 comments: