CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 307

Gosh, it's been so long since I last blogged... been very tired and approaching "end game" for two online games that I've been playing so I've been playing games and not blogging. My bad!

As always, Monday night was Combat + Attack night, both high-impact cardio classes... (options available of coz). We did a lot of old tracks... Terence was very layan of coz. Erm... started with Angels I think... had the Eye of the Tiger track, Kickin Hard, Call Me for recovery... I forgot the rest because of the last cardio track which I think is a damn damn damn damn funny Scooter song. Hahaha! It's called Back In The UK and the lyrics are quite ridiculous. There's one part where he just goes "I wanna check the microphone I wanna check the microphone I wanna check I wanna check." W-T-F. That's why I say that this guy is a lyrical "genius"... he can make a song out of wanting to check his mic.

I forgot what the "Split the class into two" track was... but it was quite fun la. Before we started the track, I wanted to talk crap to the uncle in front of me. Like, "You think you can beat me? You don't know me!" whahaha.... orang yang suka cari pasal.

Oh after the class was over, Terence "challenged" me for something which I won't write here, but no way in hell I can take up his challenge la. Hahaha!

After that was Attack with Jason Y... was very happy because Adrian & wife joined also... so it was very "yuet lau". :P I don't remember the first warm-up track, but I never really liked it cos it's really slow and darn long. I think it's "Paul McCartney" by the Scissor Sisters. The song itself is upbeat but gosh.. the movements quite boring lor. It cuts to "Whenever Wherever". Don't really remember the rest of the class, but I remember I danced with Jason for You Can't Stop the Beat. Hahaha! The running track was Paradise & Dreams which is always a great track to run to. Mmm... that's about it.

Super great workout... love my Monday nights! :) It makes my colleagues wonder when I say that I LOVE Mondays! :D

0 comments: