CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 304

Went for Janet's Body Attack class... it was super high impact from the beginning to end! And she did everything from Body Attack #48... haha... one thing about her classes is that its easy for me to learn the Attack track names because she tends to do entire releases together, muwahaha... so based on song names that I recognise, like 'Poison', 'Hungry Eyes', 'Footloose' and 'ABC'.

Super loads of lunges... haha.. not everyone could last all the way. I'm surprised I could too lah.. hahaha. Cos I haven't gone for Attack in a while, so the "power" has been "building up" for the past few days. Now I'm broken and contemplating whether I could be well enough for Peter's class on Friday... hmm...

After class, this lady next to me said that I'm "Good" (with thumbs up some more.. *shy*)... :P I asked her if she was new and she said this was only her third class... I think that for her 3rd class and the effort she put in, she is way more impressive than me. :) Kudos to all Attackers.... let's all work harder & harder... :)

(Oh.. the muscular guy next to me Body Jam was next to me during BA too! And he was lost again... and I thought it was so funny when this regular who usually stands at the back of the class asked him to stand at the back instead. Haha! I wonder why! Was it :
a. "Come stand at the back la... easier for you to copy people standing in the front!" or
b. "Come stand at the back with me lar... I will teach you" (I saw him helping the guy... so sweet) )

0 comments: