CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 316

Went to the gym for Jam and Attack, but Jam was replaced by MTV JAm instead... noooo.. I want to do new release Jam pls!! Actually, I want to do more new release Attack, but that's another story lah.

Attack was cool... I just loveeee doing track #4... cos you really feel the burn. Hahaha. :) Hey, Attack is a really good class despite many people saying it's a "killer". A not-so-long time ago, I couldn't even do 8 single lunges without dying... but now I'm going 16 lunges and 3 times within 5 minutes. And although I'm quite "killed", there's still another 35 minutes of the class to go through, and by the end of the class, if you asked me to do those 48 single lunges again... it's alright by me! (I mean, I won't be HAPPY about it.. but I won't die.. hahaha).

Some one found my blog by Googling for "How many Attack classes before I don't die doing Attack". Something like that. Fcuking funny lor! Well, if you died in the first class, how are you being resurrected for the next? However, I find it heartening in the sense that this person obviously liked Attack enough to want to go for the next class despite "dying" the first time around.

Always take the options if you find yourself "dying".. the instructors will show the options to you and this way, you can try and stay for the entire class. There is definitely no shame in doing the options because each one of us has our own fitness levels. We can't just go into the class and if you're bad luck enough to be in one with all the super hardcore regulars, then you're just going to faint if you try to be like them when you know you can't. So yeah, take the options, always aim to stay for the full hour, and if you do Attack 3x a week, it'll be less than 3 months before you find yourself thinking that this class is alright in your books. ;)

As for me.. sorry la.. I never died in an Attack class before. :P :P :P I've always stayed the full hour, although the conditioning was always my weak spot.

0 comments: