CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 282

Went for Body Jam today... seriously my legs cannot move today after yesterday's torturous Cardio Wave back-to-back class. Like I said yesterday... I love it because it's rare to be able to get this level of "tiredness" in just 40 minutes of exercise. Raymond says if I like it so much, I should do Cardio Wave back-to-back classes everyday. Die man!! Hahaha. So I tried to take it easy with Jam... but Anthony's class was super energetic..

Started with New Day -> Conga , moved on to the hip hop block (the one with "Getting Bodied", "Wall to Wall", etc), had cool down - Flashing Lights, and then moved on to the finale which was the Sexual Healing performance block. Ended with Beautiful Liar.

Very tired now... and hungry... meow!!

0 comments: