CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 283

Went for Body Attack... it was Janet's class. Hehe... I love trying out Attack classes by different instructors. Of course, we have our favorites, but the more different 'styles' you try, the more songs & choreo you get to learn. Since I still consider myself a n00b in Attack, I am greedy and "thirsty" to learn more of the songs. Janet didn't disappoint... it was practically my first time doing 60% of the songs today. :)

At first I thought she wasn't going hard enough for us, because even though I was making a conscientious effort to do the higher options and to make sure my jog "is really a jog", high knees, pointed toes when kick / flick , etc, I still didn't feel too tired. But by the last cardio track, I was dying. Those squats were really cheating squats and those jump jacks could've had more punch in it... sigh. *disappointed in self*

Oh well... Imma blame it on the fact that I've got my period.

0 comments: