CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 288

Back from Bangkok! Fab trip, can't wait to visit that city again. :D However, all this means that I will probably not lose any weight... (maybe even GAIN.. *sob*) by the end of the month!

Came back and was very sore that I missed Body Attack & Combat on Monday! (Air Asia changed the schedulled times... T___T) I'm going to make up for it by going nuts with Attack this week! Going to go to every single Attack class that I have an option to go for, hehe.

Anyway, did Cardio Wave classes (Hazrin) today... was late for the first class, so I only "waved" for about 10-15 minutes? Then did the full 20-25 minutes for the next class. For some reason, felt like my legs were not moving enough... sigh. Just 4 days and already lost my "waving" capability? :D Weight training was next, worked on the chest press (can do up to 27.5kg now *chuffed*, but 25kg is more comfortable. Either way, I have upped the ante again!), fly (still at 19kg, struggling to go up to 21.5kg), back row (19kg all the way), chest incline (still at 27kg), forced myself to do a plan for 1.5 minutes (shaking all over for the last 30 seconds), push ups (30), butterfly push ups (30) and obliques (20).

Need to start back on the legs.

0 comments: