CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 294

Went for Anthony's dance class today... hmmm... didn't enjoy myself as much as last week, maybe because I was quite lost today, hahaha. The songs were nice, and stuff that we haven't done in a long while...

Warm up : Watchin' -> Beg For It
1st performance track : Old Skool with Get On Up Off The Dancefloor and Fergalicious (nice track, but I never did like the pop & lock)
Latin track : La Bomba (long time didn't do!)
Cardio track : Good Luck (was lost a couple of times, but pulled it together towards the end...)
Recovery : Long Way To Go (wow, today I cukup "fatt hao" to do this track nicely, hahaha.... I don't know why, sometimes the steps come naturally, and sometimes I am totally lost for this track. Luckily for me, today was a "natural" day. :P)
Final performance track : Freakin' Fakin' House... I totally was lost at the part just before they do the B-boy stance. Why ah! What's so difficult! I kept telling myself, "LEFT HAND first. Cross then LEFT HAND first" , but the right hand naturally comes out first. Geeze!!! I think I only got it correct for the final "3 in a row, from the top", hahaha. Felt so malu getting it wrong...

Before dance, did 20 minutes on the strider and I did the chest press. Confirmed it's two sets at 25kg and 1 set at 27.5kg! Raymond doesn't believe I can lift that much la. That's what you call jealousy. ;)

0 comments: