CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 285

Monday night... most torturous gym night.. haha. Oh yeah, thanks to Su Yee who recommend a new "routine" for me. Ever since there is no more Jason Low Body Jam and Anthony Body Step, I have been only going for Combat and Combat only on Fridays. I tried to do Belly Jam, but seriously I don't enjoy it as much as the other ladies there and I also don't foresee myself liking it more and more... so I might as well spend my time doing things I like la right. Anyway, apparently Jaya 33 has some new classes now, and I can go for Body Attack and Body Jam back-to-back. Body Attack is being taught by a "sifoo" called Peter and Body Jam is taught by Jeremy. Hmmm... should I ? Hahaha. I don't usually like driving to Jaya 33 on a weekday, but let's see how! :D

Anyway, today's class was very torturous, but energetic too. It's quite late now, so I've forgotten the songs. Hahaha. Okay, Body Combat (Terence)... he even named some of the tracks, but I've forgotten them already. One of them was Guitar something... that track was quite nice. Warm up was Stuck On You... very nice song. Erm... there was U + Ur Hand, Sweet Dreams (haha, I am always afraid of doing 'split class' tracks, but I think the way I acted today, I am more likely to injure someone than to end up injured), that My Heart Beats Like a Drum track which I think is so not nice, don't know why all the instructors like it, Calling from Tokyo (I'm mistaken, Alex C didn't do this track last week...), I think that's about it. :)

Yeah, Terence also has this thing about not high-fiving me (maybe cos I run so slowly + stop to take the mat) and instead tried to kick me today. What a murderous instructor. Punched me last week, and today tried to further trip me up. Sigh... why do I attend his class. T____T

After that, went for the sweet Jason Y's Body Attack class. Haha, I think that's a good adjective for him! As what another member and I talked about later, his class today was especially enjoyable, don't know why! Maybe because there was more shouting, more booty shaking (we did You Can't Stop The Beat and Tricky ). The running track is also the one from the latest release, which is seriously one of the best running tracks in my humble opinion... and his class was quite torturous, with all the jump jacks and lunges... but somehow I managed to tahan my way through, and yes, I really didn't tou kai ok! Although I did quite badly at the Beware of the Dog track because I was already sooooo fatigued from the conditioning track during BC, and then had to do more push-ups and triceps push ups for Attack. T___T And the floor was soooo slippery, I think I have to eat my words and start wearing those hand wrap thingies for BC.. even though I think it's so poser... hahahhaa.

Oh yeah, for the finale track.. I don't know the name.. but there's a part where you do high knees to the front and then you lift the knee up for 2 counts. Anyway, I didn't know that there was 'leveling' during that part, whereby you can do just a run to the front, and later on you up the ante to the high knees. So I did HIGH KNEES ALL THE WAY. And I was wondering why Jason Y was not doing it.. and he said, "sometimes it's good to take a break." I was thinking ??????? and out of nowhere he goes, "HIGH KNEES NOW!!!" and I felt like something inside me died... hahaha.

I think I smile too much during classes la... so much so that many instructors commented on it... but I don't know whether they are worried for my sanity or they think it's good cos it means I'm happy during their class... anyway, I smile so much that when I don't, they think that I'm in pain or I'm not okay.. hahaha. Oh, I'm definitely still up and running after these two torturous-Monday classes. :)

Good in mind, body and soul. :)

Won't be exercising as much in May because there's a lot of things going on... too many trips + holidays + family commitments. Hahaha.

0 comments: