CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 292

Body Attack again! 3 days in a row... I really wanna die liow! Hahaha... some more it's Hazrin's class.. wanna slack off also cannot. I stood at the side and he asked me to stand in front of him.. siow! HAhaha... but it's good lah.. to push my body to the max. And also, thanks to him I finally realise what is wrong with my knees! Why all the Attack instructors keep telling me "stop doing your Muay Thai knee!! This is not Combat!!!" In the end, the only difference is that the arm movements for Attack are straight... that's all I can tell after Hazrin corrected me. Hmmm.. am I right?

I forgot what tracks we did already, but there were some really old stuff, mixed in with things like Everytime we Touch (I seriously think this is a favorite with all Attack instructors)... and for the running track, it was a track where we switch directions suddenly. He asked me to lead and I gave him a look of fear so he asked another dude (the one who is seriously thinking about doing instructor training for Combat / Attack... ) instead. TQ TQ... hehehe.

Rushed home after that ... had family event to attend. :D

0 comments: