CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 286

Today, had to go Midvalley to change money for my impending trip OUT OF MALAYSIA... the rates there are seriously better (whether you go to Wawasan Sentosa or whatever... it is much cheaper than ANY money exchanger in Sunway Pyramid). Anyway, the point is I couldn't go to Taipan to workout, had to go to Jaya 33.

Arrived just a little too late for BC, and WAY too late for Cardio Wave, so I wound up just doing the strider for 30 minutes. Not bad, can work off at least 230 calories that way. HAhaha. Something better than nothing. Didn't feel like doing any weight training, arms still sore after the double-conditioning yesterday. Besides, I memang don't like the weight training area in Jaya 33. No doubt it's huge, but it's also packed and got damn a lot of guys. A shy girl like me dare not venture into overly-dominated territory. Hahaha!

Anyway, I freaked out the guy next to me on the strider because I kept turning to his direction to look at the Body Combat class going on (it's either turn almost 90 degrees to the right to stare into the studio or stare ahead at the restaurants opposite Jaya 33... wtf). He kept wondering why I'm looking at him... then when he realised I was looking at the class, then he also turned 90 degrees to look at the class. We both kept 'striding' like that as if we were watching a movie.

Sigh.. weird people at the gym... (myself included).

0 comments: