CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 290

Body Attack with Janet this evening! She did most of the release which has Chealsea Dagger / Layla / Heat of the Moment... fun times! However, I was soooo out of breath very early in the class.... after the lower body "lunges" track. We did Apache Rocks the Bottom. Gosh, so long haven't done this track. It's a killer! High knees to the front and back, then there's step knees which turn to double lunges and then single lunges for 16 counts! !

Was seriously broken after that, I really don't know how I continued. Want to mati wei! I don't know how I'm going to survive Attack after this. I plan to go for Attack on Friday, Saturday and Sunday too! Madness!

Hopefully today's lack of stamina is due to lack of sleep / the heavy Indian food I ate for lunch / the stomachaches I've been having since Monday.... I can't imagine this is how low my stamina has dropped after just 4 days of not exercising. What happens if I go to Colombia for 2 weeks after this? Come back looking like Jabba the Hutt!?!!?

0 comments: