CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 291

Following Su-Yee's advice, I went to Jaya 33 to try out their Friday night classes. :) Was not disappointed, but as always, I hate driving to Jaya 33 on the week days because it takes longer than me driving back to Taipan. Not too much traffic jam, but got a lot of goons on the road lah. Damn scared.

Tried Peter's Body Attack class... which is damn fun lah! Hahahha... loved it! The songs that he chose are all very upbeat, fun to do Attack to and fun to listen to as well. There's one particular song that he did for the final track which is really cool, but for the life of me I don't know the name. The choreo :
- there's one part where you are just running with high knees, and then at a certain point you clap with your hands above your head (the song at this part has this guy singing at in a very high voice)
- during the jump jacks, when you jump, you have one hand up, then you bring it down to clap, then when you jump outside again, the other hand goes up. Repeat ad infinitum... very fun.

The song is damn nice!! I'm going crazy trying to find the title on Youtube. Do you think if I describe (with actions) the choreo to the other Attack instructors, they will know? I wanted to ask Peter, but shy lah... hwahwahwa...

After that was Jeremy's Body Jam class... before I went for his class, one other member told me that they didn't enjoy his class and that there were very few people. Lies!! The class was super packed! Just as packed as his other classes are in Taipan. In fact, I saw a few Taipan regulars there that day. :P

The class started with Canned Heat and Buttons, where I stamped on the foot of this guy who, before getting his leg stamped by me, was dancing in a very syiok manner. Whoopss!! Sorry, I also very syiok when dancing and my leg extends way further than I intend, keke.

After that was the Bollywood jam again... gosh. Jeremy just lovessss doing this track for some reason. I'm okay with it until they ask you to turn and turn until you're dizzy, and then continue the chorey from the top. Madness!

Then we did this superbly old song... gosh.. from 'way back when'. It's the Beautiful People track with the "voodoo drop". Wow, totally forgotten about it! In the first place, I don't think I did this track a lot last time, and with the super crowded room, I don't think it's the best choice for a song to do. But it was fun... and I totally had to look at the regulars around me to figure out what was happening. :P

After that was cool down... Umbrella (damn long didn't do...) and then it was the final performance track with UFO. Although I don't like that track, me thinks I'm getting slightly better at it, especially the "running away from UFO part". Yay, not so kekok already! But still suck at the body ripple... Jeremy said, "put some strength into it, girl". Any more strength into it and I would've physically ripped my spine into two. -___-"

Final cooldown with I Will Always Love You, super drama... love this song!! Hahaha.. damn fun to do until the Uncle next to me nearly ram into me and once again I had to scream in class... sigh... hahahaha. You get what you give! :D

0 comments: