CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 296

Fridays were supposed to be my new Attack + Jam days, but I think for the next one month, I will go back to BC... cos my friend said that after the Jaya One shopping mall collapsed, traffic to PJ Central has become insane. The traffic jam is caused by the rush hour + residents being forced to take another route back to their houses as the entrance to the housing area has been cordoned off following the building's collapse.

BC today was Alex C's class... quite packed.. had to stand at the side. Blehk... I hate standing so far to the side because feels so lonely and I can't see the instructors without turning my head so far around... freaky isn't it, almost 180 degree turn, hahahaa.

Class was okay today... started off with this warm up track that I feel like we've NEVER done before... other tracks that I was more familiar with came later, like Bagpipes, Full Metal Jackass, The Roof Is On Fire, Tempo, Sound of the Underground, WASABI.. omg! Can't believe that I got to do this track again so soon. My legs seriously are sooooo tired now, cos I really went all the way, didn't miss a single jump hahaha. Also got to punch Alex... hahaha.. why do I feel so happy whenever I get to hit people? :D He said I was trying to kill him... hmph...

The people in this BC class are so funny! They were requesting for Muay Thai tracks, and one guy asked for "Money is Nothing" or something like that! I had no idea there was such an MT track, but then again he was the one who requested for Tempo last time, and I hated that song at first, but now I quite like it! I can even do the "te-te-te-te-te-te-tempooooo!" at the start of the song. You'll look like a retard, but it's funny, hahaha. Anyway, after that, another lady requested for a MT track that is "slow and has the downwards elbows.. lots of it" and Alex said so many tracks are like that. :D

After the class was over, Su-Yee remarked that I must've liked the cooldown track a lot cos I was singing along to it. It was Blaze of Glory, and I honestly don't like it! Hahaha! And not only that, I don't know the lyrics to the song except for the 1 part where he mentions the blaze of glory... hahaha. This means I must be quite psycho in class... can be singing to songs I don't know the lyrics to. T_T

But yeah, I don't like that track la! Cos it's toooooooo slow. My fav cooldowns are :
~ Bohemian Rhapsody (only Swee liked to do this track last time)
~ When Love & Hate Collide
~ Because We Believe
~ It's All Coming Back To Me Now (Baby ! Baby ! Baby!!!!!!! --- the drama! :D )
~ Our Solemn Hour (Sanctus! E spiritus! )
~ World In Union 95
~ I'll Stand By You
~ Purple Rain (only because I like the song, I don't really remember the chorey cos I've done it less than 5 times)

Wow, this is so cool.. I'm looking at BC track listings and there were sooooo many songs that I've never ever done before. I started BC in 2004, and the earliest tracks I remember doing date back to merely 2003 and two lonely 2001 fellers (If Ya Getting' Down --- Alex C did this recently... like early this year or late last year?? and My Sharona -- if you go for Alex C's class, you'll surely have done this before, hehe) .

I wonder how many instructors that are around who knows the choreography for stuff from the very first release? Should be a lot since BC doesn't have as many releases as the other Group X exercises right? And what's weird / cool is that Calling From Tokyo, which I always thought was a RECENT release, is actually from way back in BC15! What's wrong with me? All the while I thought it was a recent release. Why ah! I think it's because so happened an instructor taught it after I had come back from my long stints overseas, and when I hear a totally unfamiliar track, I think it's new...

And Tubthumpin', which I heard is going to be in the upcoming BC39, was in BC#6! So does that mean they are thinking up new chorey for this track or are they reusing it? Same for Cum On Feel the Noize which was from BC#8, it was in BC38! Wah! Old becomes new again? Circle of life?

Oh wow .. okay now I see that there's even older stuff that I've done before..!! Call Me was from BC#6, Jump and Freestyler from BC #7 , Kungfu Fighting from BC #9 and Du Hast from #2!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! All these courtesy of Terence Tan, except the last one which was from Alvin & Calvin I think...

0 comments: