CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 287

Went for Anthony's Body Jam class today... he did a lot of old tracks. Sadly, I never really knew what the names of the track were, hmm.. Hahaha. But it was a whole lot of fun... especially when he did the oh-so-sexy Rich Girl for recovery. The performance track for the finale was Please Don't Stop The Music, which is surprisingly still fresh in my memory... so really enjoyed dancing to that as well. Really liking the barrel roll. Ended with Signed, Sealed, Delivered, which I don't really like. Hahaha. But all in all, a super fun class.

Was very syiok but surprised also when one of the ladies who I talk to (actually, the one I talk to the most, lol) said that I danced very well and kept punching me playfully wtf. Then another instructor said I dance well too (it's a Step instructor, haha)... I feel so blur and paiseh... I think I look action also cos I didn't know what to say except, "is it? no la... maybe cos it's old tracks." Hahaha... sigh... but seriously... my Body Jam where got soooo good lah.. sampai praised by others. I feel more syiok if you praise my Body Combat & Body Attack la... :P

0 comments: