CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 281

Tuesdays are my weight training days, but as I mentioned previously (2 weeks ago to be exact), I am no longer doing cardio alone, but will be doing the cardio wave class! Extra bonus points because it's Hazrin who is teaching the back to back classes from 8pm - 8:20pm and 8:30pm - 8:50pm. By the way, don't believe the time stated, the classes usually last a good 5 minutes extra. Haha.

Starting to really like doing the Cardio Wave classes! I think it's a real challenge, and I love how I don't have any feeling in my legs now. Do you think I can still dance tomorrow? Hahaha.

After that was upper body workout, I don't think my legs need any more hardcore toning up. My colleague especially was horrified to hear about my abductor / adductor @ 45kg. Hahaha.

Chest press : 19kg for 3 sets, don't know why, this machine is harder to use compared to the other one where I lift at 26kg.
Incline press : 27kg for 2 sets, 35kg for 1 set.
Fly : 19kg for 2 sets , 21.5 kg for 1 set. :) Yay! Upgrade!
Lat pulldown : 19kg for 2 sets, 26 kg for 1 set
Triceps extension : 20kg for 2 sets, 22.5kg for 1 set (Upgrade, upgrade!)
Plank for 1.5 minutes
Total of 30 sit ups only. (Very tired.. I think I'm losing the energy to do weight training because I think I end up doing soooo much conditioning during the Group X classes anyway. SEriously! Especially for Body Attack...)

*sets = 6 - 7 reps only

After CW class, Hazrin asked me if I signed up for any instructor training... hahaha.
Do you think I should? :D
For which Group X class? Body Combat? Body Attack? Kekekeke....

0 comments: