CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 297

Went for Body Attack.. couldn't gym the whole day even though I planned to because I had to go for this thingy with my sister... help her prepare for her wedding, although we were more like observers than anything else. The only part we (my parents and I) were useful were when my parents insisted on having the wedding invitation printed with mandarin characters as well (how would we know if anything got printed wrongly? Lol!) which threw my sister's initial plans into a frenzy. :D

After we got back home, I rushed out for Attack. I would've been late 5 minutes... but they had some pajama theme class for Body Balance, so Hazrin had to delay starting the class. Yay! Anyway, there were only 4 people in the class today! So few! Wonder why!?

As usual, I don't really remember the tracks for the class, I know the movement, but I don't know the name of the song. One of them is I was Made For Loving You and I only know that cos Hazrin cornily announced the name of the song.

Honestly, I felt like dying during his class because my legs are in soooooo muchhhhhhh pain now. I don't know what's the cause... it could be because of the Wasabi track yesterday, simply too much gymming.. or because of my high heels. Honestly, I never thought that the shoes I wear were soooooo high, but of late, a lot of people have been commenting about it. People who usually don't talk to me about my shoes, like my mom, a random colleague at work, a manager from another floor, my director... hahaha. So maybe it's 4 inches and now 4 inches feels like 2 inches to me, but in reality, there is still too much pressure being applied on the back / legs? Anyway, I should give up my high heels! Learn to accept being short! X_X

I was going to blog about the songs I like in Attack, but I got a headache from so little sleep + travelling the whole day in the car and then going to the gym. I need some time to relax! So I will "analyse" the BA tracks next time.. hahaha.

Oh monthly weigh in session: I seemed to have gained a whopping 2kg since last month! WTF!?!!? How did that happen!!? For the love of God, pls be muscle ok because I keep thinking to myself this entire month that I feel the fittest that I've ever been is now. I feel like I have more stamina, I can do things higher, harder, stronger, better.... why can't I be 47kg and do all that!! *sob sob*

Is it because of water retention (about to get period)?
Is it because of the holidays (I gymmed less this month compared to past months)?
Is it becasue of eating so much (now that I gym more, I get hungry at night and a bun after gym -- even if it's already 11pm -- is what I turn to)...?

Haih... I really must push myself further...

But next month... cos right now my legs are super freaking painful.... T____T And my Counterpain is in the office. (Don't ask why).

0 comments: