CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 293

I am super-duper-triple-looperly AWESOME... I defy anyone to deny that! Hwahwahwa!! I am mighty chuffed about surviving yet another crazy back-to-back Body Combat and Body Attack class, by two instructors who I will always try my best-est to go all-out for. (For one, it's because he will surely 'hina' me if I don't.. T___T)

Body Combat (Terence)
-> One and Only for warm-up, which goes to Calling All Lovers --- good tracks to get you pumped up for the next hour
-> Bad ... which was quite good.. hahaha. (This is so corny)
-> Addicted to Love ... yes yes yes! Thanks for doing this super old track, but this guy went and change the "additional chorey" to something more difficult! I tell you mister, it's left hand up, right hand up, left hand to butt, right hand to butt and then you shake your ass!! Hahaha.. okay, I think that's the easier option... instead he did the cross jack and turn around which as I have always said... if you try to imitate him without practicising in front of a mirror first, you're going to end up stumbling over your own feet. Hmm... maybe I should practice in front of a mirror first, but for godssake, not like he does this track very often! I feel quite syiok already being able to do the minor add-ons... more people should follow along! Then lagi syiok! :D
-> did some track which goes on to Cold as Ice...
-> did Wasabi! Omg! Long time haven't done this track and this one will seriously test your stamina. I am proud to say that I jumped like a mad frog (like the one in Axel F's Crazy Frog video, wakkakaka) all the way. Hahahaha! After this track, I was telling myself, "No way are you going to be able to do Attack after this... I will forgive myself if I walk out of Attack halfway..." Anyway, I cannot stop extolling the virtues of this track ... I don't know why I like doing this one, but I balk at the idea of splitting the class into two and attacking each other. I think this one uses way more energy...
-> Hung Up for "recovery"... yeesh.
-> last two tracks I've done before many times, but don't know the names. Some very feng tau stuff... hahaha.

During conditioning, not enough mats and had to share mats with someone. Don't know why this lady felt so 'kam kai' to share a mat with me. Hmm.. and after the push ups, we had sit ups and she said I could have the mat to myself while she does on the floor! I was wondering WHY because you can still share the mat when doing sit ups! Hmm.. maybe she really doesn't like me. *paranoid* Why ah! Why ah! Why do you think so ah!! I kept thinking about this all the way, felt like the most awkward time ever doing sit-ups, and willing Terence to finish up quickly. Just my luck that he was doing Freestyler which is one of the longest conditioning tracks ever. Thanks ah, my triceps are shaking like jelly, even now.

Final cooldown was No One by Alicia Keys, where Terence showed off his drunken kungfu again... actually, I thought he was about to fall down... hahaha. Okay, you know what he did today? Luckily didn't try to hit me during the high-five session... but he called me fat after the class was over. FAT! I think he saw the tears springing to my eyes, so he said, "Just joking lah!" Omg... you can't joke about something like that with someone who has a blog with the titles "To be thinner and fitter! And beyond!" I'm super paranoid now. Is it my pants? Maybe I should only wear my super awesome long black pants on Mondays.... T__T

And FYI... it's not that I hit you like I didn't eat lunch okay... I pitied you after all the times you said I purposely hit extra hard when you're in front of me! :P

After Combat, we Attack! Jason Y's class... and although he said we were pretty quiet today (at the start of the class... we are still shy mah...), I thought it was pretty noisy towards the end, and the class was filled with the regulars. (They know who they are). Thank goodness he did most of the new release (barring "Bad Day" for the running track, "Whine Up" replaced "Hot & Cold" and "Layla" for the finale instead of "I Need a Hero"), cos the new release doesn't have consecutive lunges. I did those damn consecutive lunges last Thursday and my thighs have never been the same again. It needs a longer period to recover, what the deuce.

Hahaha, during the "Bad Day" track, Jason Y was trying to get me to do the spin-around part but I was so blur, I was wondering why he was lunging at me. Hahahhaa! Haih... memalukan diri betul. I did so many wrong stuff today .... did the turn around with kick backs one count earlier, missed the cue for the Crank Dat track, not sure how to turn around during "Bad Day"... okay, ignore me because I'm just being extra nit-picky with myself. Still... I think all around I did okay lah... really did with my knees up and heels back and all that... *proud* Especially during Layla, I don't know where I got my second burst of energy from, but I was damn damn happy to do this track and finally be super sure about my knees and all that. Some instructors do the hand movement when turning 360 different (hands up in the air), but Jason asked us to hold it near the chest because "it's prettier". Hahaha, I have to agree with that!

Okay, enough going on and on about my gym stuff. I'm just extra excited over my Monday night workouts! Really can sweat a lot lor! :D

0 comments: