CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 280

First day of gym for May!!! Couldn't gym the past few days due to my freshly rebonded hair... hahaha... I felt like I was being held captive at home! Oh well, at least it helped me catch up with my relatives (could visit my grandparents ... kacau them... play mahjong with them...) and spend more ~quality~ time with my parents. Sometimes I think that my life is soooo boring, but if my life was so boring, that would mean I have a lot of free time. I think I'm filling my life up with too much mundane stuff, that's why I feel bored, and yet don't have free ~quality~ time. Anyway, this is my fitness blog, so I'll cut the navel gazing and go straight for the erm... recording.

1) Body Combat (Terence)
Don't know why, but I felt quite sick after leaving work, so again wasn't 100% there. Hehe... the proof is in me not remembering most of the songs. The ones that I remember are :
~ mundian to bach ke (warm up)
~ tribal dance
~ how far we've come (where I swear.. I SWEAR... Terence HIT me... T____T and he insist he didn't. You know how? cos he took off his headset cos he wanted me to sing ... HAHAHA. And somehow through the scuffle that ensued (more like me ducking) I got hit! Poor Leech. Poor, poor Leech with a bad voice. If I can sing like a nightengale then you'd have to hide the mics cos I'm that attention-lovin', but there's a reason why I don't karaoke... )
~ some esquiva track. the one where you can hear someone shouting "esquivaaaaa!" in the background, or maybe that's my imagination.
~ "So What!" for Muay Thai... which I used to really like, but now not so much "feel" for it already. Maybe because no one goes "So What!" at the beginning of the track in a gangster-ish manner. T___T
~ this really really nice SCOOTER song for the finale... haha.. I must go and d/l it.. :D
~ Bites the Dust for conditioning
~ some weird song for cool down... (what a good description)

Okay! That's it for Combat today... haha. A lot of people in the studio today, very syiok!

2) Body Attack (Jason Y)
I recommended his class to someone who was looking for a class to replace her regular classes with Barney. After weeks of not joining (because his class is after Terence's class, where she's also a regular), she came and she really enjoyed herself! Her only complain is that she's afraid that after his class, she will be "too active" to sleep. Hahaha! Got such thing ah! I loveeee exercising to the max and then just collapsing into a dreamless slumber. :)

Anyway, his class was great, I'm not sooooo familiar with the tracks, only recognise a few by sound, but not by title, except for Duffy's Mercy.

Who says Leech is action in the gym! After the class I spoke to TWOOOOO new people. I'm friendly! Hwahwhwhahahaahahahaha....

0 comments: