CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 208

Body Jam with Anthony ... how long has he been replacing Jeremy for! Hahaha... ever since I started late Weds nights Jam, it's ALWAYSsSSsSS been Anthony. Not that I mind, cos Anthony ALWAYS rotates the songs that we do (after we've passed the 1 month of new release). For all his previous classes, I don't think I've done any repeated tracks! Amazing huh? :)

This time round, we did the performance track for Chaka Khan / No More Tears and then Sexual Healing / Rain Down Love / that Groove Armada track with a lot of jumping around...

Super fun! I forgot most of the steps, so it was a joy to be able to reunite with the tracks again, hahaa.

Weighed myself today and found out that I've already lost 2kg since the start of January 09! I'm back to my "regular-but-still-need-to-lose-weight" weight before I left for Laos. Sigh... I foresee a tough climb to get down the next 3 kg - which will then be my weight AFTER I went for personal training. And then another 2kg more which will be my lightest-ever-weight-and-my-ideal-weight. Hahahhaa. So many hyphens. Hope you get what I mean. ;)

Anyway, at the moment I'm already happy enough that I lost the 2kg. :D :D :D

Does this mean that I'll pig out again? Let go again? Nope... this motivates me to lose even more! My goal is to see that darn weighing scale needle keep getting lower and lower each time I step up onto it. *psychotic eyes*

0 comments: