CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 214

Whoa, post 214 and today is 14th of February... happy Valentine's Day!

I'm quite sad today because I was too slack and arrived 5 minutes late for Delon's BC class. Note : for Delon's Saturday classes, you can't be 5 minutes late. You have to be like, 10 minutes early to "pa wai". :P The class was so packed, and the way that the people were kicking... let's just say I don't trust my beautiful face to be in the same room as these enthusiastic buggers. :P Ended up 20 minutes on Cardio wave and then went for breakfast. :P

Dance Mania - did this Beyonce song that is also being used in one of the Body Jam releases... the one with the hip hop performance track featuring Chris Girlfriend-Beater Brown. Danny H was very happy because there were more than 10 people in the class today, hahaa. Feel happy for him although I didn't help him. Tried to get Pauline to join, but she said that Dance Mania is too difficult. I asked her how she knew when she didn't even try. She said, "Neh... that time when I join you and then left halfway." I was like... wtf you joined us during the warm up la!! Takkan warm-up also too difficult!?!

After that was Body Attack, and seriously felt like I have been attacked. Hazrin's classes are super intense la... I think he's crazy, hahaha. After 4 tracks, you can see some new comers are dying already and for once in my life I heard him give the easier option. :P :P :P After his class was over, he asked if anyone else is going for Body Step (also taught by him). I said no because it's two intense classes back-to-back. He retorted, "What about me!?" Well, not my choice that this maniac choose to teach 2 difficult classes back-to-back eh! Hehehe. Maybe I'll try it next week... this week I have some partying to do!

Okay, happy valentine's day to all gym goers and hope you all had a fabulous day! :3

0 comments: