CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 220

Woke up really late on Saturday, and then became lazy.... and crazy... doing my housework and stuff. Ended up going to the gym 5 minutes late for Step... but had chores to run (it was my sister's birthday), so I skipped that as well. Ended up only going for Body Jam (Su Lin's class).

When I went in for Body Jam, Hazrin asked me, "YOU! Where were you!" and I replied, "Haha, sorry, couldn't wake up in time for your class." HAhaha, his classes are from 2 - 4:15pm. Lulz. I am full of lulz.

Anyway, the Body Jam class was really good... although Su Lin overworked us. ;P Started with just Canned Heat, moving to Buttons for the warm up. Instead of doing Latin tracks, she skipped to the Sexual Healing block, zomg. Straight away performance block! After that, it was her "special guest" Zarina (who is this Taipan member who is super good, like srsly. Noticed her for the past 1.5 years already!) who did the latest freakin' fakin' house performance block. I like the way she teaches! The cues & explanations were really helpful... so I hope she really becomes an instructor. :) *support support*

After that, had to dash to celebrate sister's birthday, so this is one of my most-unworked-out Saturdays... T_T

0 comments: